Ooc Ncis

cecilmike1980

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 15, 2007
Posts
790
This is just to see how much interest there would be in a sexual NCIS roleplay. Personally, I think this season is particularly ripe for ideas for the roleplay.

Open to one and all, however, you will need to prove your NCIS knowledge of the character you wish to play. Reactions and phrases should be typical of the characters.
 
I'll join

My sister waches NCIS all the time so I`m use to several of the show. (She also watches Law and Order as well). How ever I`d like to create my own character if that`s okay.
 
I religiously watch NCIS and NCIS LA weekly. I am a huge Tony Dinozzo fan. I am not really infatuated with the LA characters as Gibbs or Tony.

I would be in.

Regards,
Ron
 
Ohh God

My sister loves Tony Dinozzo. I wouldn`t be suprised if she married him.
 
My sister waches NCIS all the time so I`m use to several of the show. (She also watches Law and Order as well). How ever I`d like to create my own character if that`s okay.

Hmmmm. What kind of character did you have in mind?

Name?
Male/Female?
Who would he/she mainly interact with?
 
I religiously watch NCIS and NCIS LA weekly. I am a huge Tony Dinozzo fan. I am not really infatuated with the LA characters as Gibbs or Tony.

I would be in.

Regards,
Ron

I don't really watch NCIS LA. As far as I'm concerned, the originals are always better. Ok Ron, you ready to prove your a Dinozzo?
 
This is just to see how much interest there would be in a sexual NCIS roleplay. Personally, I think this season is particularly ripe for ideas for the roleplay.

Open to one and all, however, you will need to prove your NCIS knowledge of the character you wish to play. Reactions and phrases should be typical of the characters.

I take it you are intrigued by the Ziva and Tony growing heat much less when they apparently shared a bed in Paris...but no follow up. Tony always knocking her "boyfriends".

I don't put much stock in Abby and McProbey McGee hooking up but there is really some sparks.

As far as LA...
I hate the Deeks character...Then again I am not really cool with any of them except maybe Callen a little. I don't see Deeks and Kensi hooking up but I can see the flirting keep going.

I don't watch much TV but for some reason I do watch those 2 shows.
 
I don't really watch NCIS LA. As far as I'm concerned, the originals are always better. Ok Ron, you ready to prove your a Dinozzo?

Absolutely.

I am not a big fan of LA but it could be an option if we get enough people to do a "crossover". LOL
 
I take it you are intrigued by the Ziva and Tony growing heat much less when they apparently shared a bed in Paris...but no follow up. Tony always knocking her "boyfriends".

I don't put much stock in Abby and McProbey McGee hooking up but there is really some sparks.

As far as LA...
I hate the Deeks character...Then again I am not really cool with any of them except maybe Callen a little. I don't see Deeks and Kensi hooking up but I can see the flirting keep going.

I don't watch much TV but for some reason I do watch those 2 shows.

No need to prove it. YOU JUST DID! LOL and Dinozzo is definately NOT the marrying type. Except for maybe Jaun.

Your absolutely right about heat factors in this season. Although, there can always be a love interest for Abby and McGee outside of the team.
 
My Character

Name: Mike Anastasio
Sex: Male
Appearance: Always in a black suit no matter what the occasion. Has short straight black hair and has unique eyes (a blue left one and a green right one). He`s 6'1" amd weighs 143 lb. Has a well built body but not bulging muscles which he recieved while in the military.
Personaliy: He`s confident and determined, always wanting the case to be solved. By underneath he quiet and shy. He has a don`t-mess-with-me look that he got from the military.
Interactions: He`s protetive of his fellow detectives and works well with each, but he usually prefers to keep to himself whenever he feels like he needs it.
 
HMMMM.

What do you think Ron? Detective from another department coming in to work on a joint investigation with the team?
 
Tell that to my sister. (Laughing uncontrollably) If you had met her you`d understand her obsessions.

I don't know boss. I smell a rat. He is too thin and too clean. I think someone is trying to sabotage us. He can work with Mcjerkoff and I will stay with Ziva...although Abby may need some guidance from a Senior Agent such as I.

LMAO
 
I should be Tony!!!! Who would be Abby, Ducky or Ziva for that matter? Damn she's hot
 
*Smacking RLA in the back of the head* Can it Ron.

OK Macdaddy. Since RLA stepped down, you can be Tony. However, you have to prove your a Dinozzo.
 
Last edited:
I am open to being Timothy McGee or Mr. Palmer.

You want a main part or an occasional role? Palmer only comes in every so often and I think he's dating the mortuary chick. However, I think you can have a lot of fun with McGee. Your choice.
 
Back
Top