Ooc Ncis

You want a main part or an occasional role? Palmer only comes in every so often and I think he's dating the mortuary chick. However, I think you can have a lot of fun with McGee. Your choice.

I can easily do McGee. I just want to help fill the roles here.
 
You want a main part or an occasional role? Palmer only comes in every so often and I think he's dating the mortuary chick. However, I think you can have a lot of fun with McGee. Your choice.

McGee-

Boss we have a real problem here. They have an encryption code that is going to take some time to crack. I will go work with Abs in her lab on this.

What happened Tony, did she get to know the real you?
 
Just to clarify, both Caitlin Todd and Jenny Sheppard are dead.

As for characters

Leroy J Gibbs: Me
Anthony Dinozzo: Macdaddy
Timothy McGee: RLA
Ducky: OPEN
Leon Vance: OPEN
Ziva David: OPEN
Abigail Sciuto: OPEN
Mike Anastasio: Avellan

I'ld like to get the majority of the roles filled before we actually start the RP.

I'll create another thread for the actual RP.
 
McGee-

Boss we have a real problem here. They have an encryption code that is going to take some time to crack. I will go work with Abs in her lab on this.

What happened Tony, did she get to know the real you?

Tony- McGeek, you were at MIT do that computer magic of yours and crack the code. Sometimes I envy your brain.
 
Gibbs-

McGee, I want what's on that computer. You have 3 hours. Dinozzo, where's the lieutenants bank records?
 
If Ziva David's still open, count me in. I love NCIS. Hope I can to her character justice. I'd be open to try Abs but have my heart set on Ziva.
 
Last edited:
Ziva is still open, but you have to prove you're a David. Where did Ziva sleep when she went to Paris with Tony?
 
Not yet Avellan. Still looking for Abby, at least 1 other male, and maybe a couple other women. I'll email you once all the roles are set and the IC is ready.
 
Last edited:
I can't remember ALL the eps but I believe she said she'd slept on the couch.
 
Close enough. She said she slept on the couch, but Tony said he slept on the couch. Turns out, they were both lying. ;) You got the part Kim. :D if you know anyone that would like to play Abby, please direct them to the thread. :D
 
Like I wrote, she said she slept on the couch... Of course Tony said the same to McGee and she asked him why he'd just lied to McGee. I believe he also called her out on it.
 
McGee- Boss you are not going to like this. I solved the encrypted hard drive and found these pictures of surveillance photos of...
 
McGee- There is nothing you ever do that makes me jealous. Ziva will service the entire team I am sure.
 
Gibbs- *head slapping both Tim and Tony* Can it you two. Dinozzo, we'll talk about Rule #12 later. Right now I want information on that dead marine. Ziva, find out where the lieutenant has been in the last 24 hrs. Dinozzo, I want to know where his car is. McGee, I want you to pull all credit card transactions the lieutenant made in the past month. *Walks to the elevator and gets in*
 
I will take abby if she is still available Or I can play Z which ever gal you want the most :)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top