Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
The portrait at my profile is me in my 40s.

This is me now, at 53.

attachment.php
Stunning at any age.
 
Good evening all. Just thought I'd check in from a little more than half way across the country from my starting point. Spent a few days here in San Antonio Texas. Loved the Riverwalk here. Coasters at Six Flags And Sea World were pretty good too but relaxing is over for now... Will be on the way to New Orleans tomorrow...
 
Good evening all. Just thought I'd check in from a little more than half way across the country from my starting point. Spent a few days here in San Antonio Texas. Loved the Riverwalk here. Coasters at Six Flags And Sea World were pretty good too but relaxing is over for now... Will be on the way to New Orleans tomorrow...

dude you are a week early for Jazz Fest!

hope you are having fun for me! :rose:
 
Good evening all. Just thought I'd check in from a little more than half way across the country from my starting point. Spent a few days here in San Antonio Texas. Loved the Riverwalk here. Coasters at Six Flags And Sea World were pretty good too but relaxing is over for now... Will be on the way to New Orleans tomorrow...

Wave when you pass through Houston!
 
:rose:
I think they must be repaving all of Texas.
There was construction going on with every highway we drove all the way across the state. :eek:

It seems to be a constant battle.. kind of like painting the golden gate bridge. When they finally get to one end, the other is ready for work.
 
:rose:
I think they must be repaving all of Texas.
There was construction going on with every highway we drove all the way across the state. :eek:

It seems to be a constant battle.. kind of like painting the golden gate bridge. When they finally get to one end, the other is ready for work.

They say the same here about the Forth Bridge!

Good morning happy people.

They say here, in Ontario that there are two seasons: Winter and Construction.

...and the snow's gone...
 
This week marks 5 years since I resigned from my last job and removed myself the workforce. Thought I would take some time off to see if I wanted another job right away. Turns out I didn't. Been on the pension for a little over 2 yrs and don't have any regrets. Life is much better, now it's just a case of dealing with health issues.

We are on the way to Winter in the southern part of this blue planet. We call it Autumn here but you guys in the US call it Fall. We also have our govt election here in a couple of weeks and I'm over the campaigning which thankfully only lasts less than a month.

Hope the week is good for you.
 
An early Happy Mother's Day to all those mums for Sunday. I'll be taking mine for lunch to a spot an the other side of the bay here in Melbourne.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top