Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning.. it's gray, gloomy, and soggy here this morning.
I had a wonderful couple of days off spent out in the desert of Las Vegas, hanging with family and meeting my newest family member, my grandnephew! :heart:
Today I'm home and it doesn't seem like it will ever stop raining. :eek:
 
The rain stopped here mid morning yesterday, more still expected to come down this weekend. The ground is soaked.
 
Hello 50+ Crowd.

Looking for an ongoing, online "relationship," not just a one and done. PM if you are looking for the same...
 
Afternoon all,

Well it's Winter here in Aussie land although there is a big variance is what Winter means in different parts of the country. If you're in Darwin our most northern city a cold night is under 20C(68F) whereas in our capital city Canberra in the south, -1C (30F) is considered a typical winter morning temp. Here in Melbourne town it's around 6-7C (42-44F) in the mornings at the moment. So cold but not icy. We can get down as low as 2-3C (35-37F).

Good thing these days that I don't need to get up for work. Retirement has it's benefits although given I'm 57 I still confuse people when I say I'm retired. Obviously I don't look like a pensioner.

Hope you week is going well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top