Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently 53 but feel half that!

Living where the wind comes rushing down the Plain!

Nice to meet y’all ;)
 
Good day, all ...

I'm a married male in Denver ... still on the "early" side of my sixties, mostly retired, mostly having fun.

I'm doing a bit of traveling .... Phoenix, then Oceanside CA this week. Then driving back .... anyone on that route?

Driz
 
Hey gang... checking in
I am back due to being semi grounded with a sprained MCL :rolleyes:
So no PT for 2 weeks, limited out of the house time :eek:
 
Ouch!! and I hope you get better.

That's not going to happen... I have a genetic soft tissue disease. My joints hyper extend. But after a ton of surgery I almost look normal & I just have to watch I don't screw up too bad. going slow & no falling. In this case the new PT doctors went back to isometrics & slayed me. :( :rolleyes:

but thanks
I hate being grounded in any way

and welcome to Lit & the Playground
some of my best friends are here :)
 
That's not going to happen... I have a genetic soft tissue disease. My joints hyper extend. But after a ton of surgery I almost look normal & I just have to watch I don't screw up too bad. going slow & no falling. In this case the new PT doctors went back to isometrics & slayed me. :( :rolleyes:

but thanks
I hate being grounded in any way

and welcome to Lit & the Playground
some of my best friends are here :)

I'm sorry to hear that. There is absolutely no way I can understand what you go through on a daily basis. I' glad you are able to find an outlet here and hope both of us can add a new friend to our list.
 
I'm sorry to hear that. There is absolutely no way I can understand what you go through on a daily basis. I' glad you are able to find an outlet here and hope both of us can add a new friend to our list.

I'm luckier then someone with MS or something like that altho I go thru a few things like they do. It's wake up & see what's working today & then usually hit the floor trying to run for the day. It's all a balance & trying not to over do things but still push the line.

You will find some very nice people here. Think of it like Las Vegas... something for everyone. You just have to find your fun area. I switched over from just reading stories the Playground when I snapped my first Achilles tendon. Once you get past the people hitting on you, there are some very awesome people on here. Many I have known for years. Met a few when they get to my area on vacation & have friends in Oz too since I don't have normal hours up some times due to surgery or whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top