Pen-is Mighty

I think you left it near God's final message to his creation. Either there or in a little café in Rickmansworth.
 
It wouldn't be the same, but if you feel that's the place you're at then all I can do is offer a hug and wish you well.
 
Thanks for that, T. As one who hasn't the coordination to put the lines in the right order, it's useful to see you break down the process.
 
Wondering if it is worth adding on at THIS end of the thread.
(Been just posting by editing additions on earlier posts.)
 
Wondering if it is worth adding on at THIS end of the thread.
(Been just posting by editing additions on earlier posts.)
Yes you definitely should! We don't get notifications when you edit earlier posts, and it also doesn't bump your thread to the top of the visual arts forum.
 
Drawing half of a pair.
This one has a bit of "history"— I did a whole series of drawings of "A Room With A View", where I drew this building and the window and then scanned and printed it so that I could draw diferent protagonists in different scenarios. I loved the exhibitionist/voyeur aspect.

Then I drew a pair, for the "post-your-paired-pics-redux" thread. One man (me, of course) and a woman, each masturbating — for each other or simply thinking of each other. Perhaps they are in buildings across from each other? Perhaps they have cams?

I can probably locate the both of them.

I WILL do more.......... eventrually.
 
Last edited:
Drawing the original (for the 2nd series)
NEW-old-window-IMF.jpgNew-old-windowV2-IMF.jpg
Then printing out the finished scanned drawing
3windows-ready_IMF.jpg
 
Drawing went well.
The model spoke to me, and called me by name.
First time, we are "friends" on FaceBook, though we have had very little communication.

Coincidentally she is an actual friend to my next door neighbors. I don't know if they know that she does nude modeling.

Not much more than that. Since she is 1/3 of my age, there won't be much more. Which is quite alright.
 
Back
Top