Penis Size Comparisons - You and ?

lil_pete

Lil Penis Big Heart
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Posts
382
Once upon a time there was a great site called thevisualiser.net , it certainly helped me accept my modest size, made me aware of the disparity in size that are not just numbers but a visual look.
I found a site phallometrixxx.com where you can input Length and girth of your member and another member and then, voila you will have your comparison.
You can then click the little button (link sign and SHARE) which will give you a link like this SHARE
or you could save the image, upload to your fave image saver cloud etc and do what we do here on the Lit forums Me&AmysLvr
This is myself compared with my wife's longtime sidepiece

However, you can compare with anybody you choose, a rival, friend, porn star, lover....
Do try to be as accurate as you can be with the other
 
I am sure that no matter what your dick size you will be compared to some horse cock and come up short. There seems to be some porn fueled and motivated campaign to make all men with normal sized dicks feel that they are lacking somehow. The average size dick is not 8 inches you fucking morons.
 
I am sure that no matter what your dick size you will be compared to some horse cock and come up short. There seems to be some porn fueled and motivated campaign to make all men with normal sized dicks feel that they are lacking somehow. The average size dick is not 8 inches you fucking morons.
Actually, that site seems to have the accurate averages, thankfully. Not some ridiculous porn shit. The average is 5.16” so you are quite correct.

Also, many things matter far more than size
 
For me, girth counts much more than length! After all, while I shan’t speak for all women, I’m not one to enjoy my cervix being repeatedly banged into! But girth? I love the feeling of being filled, that of my pussy being “full”. The hands down biggest I’ve ever experienced was during a Limo ride (see my stories here), and even though he was considerate, part of me felt bad for his not being able to fully penetrate me, as I would imagine that would feel best for a man. But god did he stretch me, which remains so memorable to this day! 😍🍆😈💦💦💦💦💦
 
For me, girth counts much more than length! After all, while I shan’t speak for all women, I’m not one to enjoy my cervix being repeatedly banged into! But girth? I love the feeling of being filled, that of my pussy being “full”. The hands down biggest I’ve ever experienced was during a Limo ride (see my stories here), and even though he was considerate, part of me felt bad for his not being able to fully penetrate me, as I would imagine that would feel best for a man. But god did he stretch me, which remains so memorable to this day! 😍🍆😈💦💦💦💦💦
Always good to hear from a girth aficionado.
 
Sheesh, another Big Dick thread...

To better understand exactly what you nitwits are wishing for, read this true-ish excerpt from one of my stories and tell me which penis you'd rather have - Huge or Average. And whose does Michelle prefer? Yes, it's a story, but I can promise you this a reality for men with super big dicks - including me.
____________

Brad always knew his beautiful wife Michelle enjoyed giving head, but now realizes she absolutely loves it... He is wide-eyed as he watches her wantonly bob up and down on their handsome guest as her soft moans fill the air and her warm saliva spills onto the comforter underneath them. The reason she’s enjoying this so much more with Todd is obvious: his slimmer organ glides in and out of her mouth with such ease that she could ravish it all night. With Brad, she can barely take an inch of his girthy cock and for only a few moments before her jaw hurts too much to continue. So, giving head to the husband she adores is frustratingly limited to just licking and kissing it, which doesn't scratch her oral-giving itch the way she's scratching it right now.

As Brad watches the two, he feels bad that it has been decades since Michelle has been able to fully satisfy this craving with another man, and that she'll never be able to fully satisfy it with him, her beloved soulmate. Of course, he also feels a bit bad for himself knowing he has never experienced a blowjob like the one his gorgeous is giving Todd. ..And never will.
_____________
 
Last edited:
For me, girth counts much more than length! After all, while I shan’t speak for all women, I’m not one to enjoy my cervix being repeatedly banged into! But girth? I love the feeling of being filled, that of my pussy being “full”. The hands down biggest I’ve ever experienced was during a Limo ride (see my stories here), and even though he was considerate, part of me felt bad for his not being able to fully penetrate me, as I would imagine that would feel best for a man. But god did he stretch me, which remains so memorable to this day! 😍🍆😈💦💦💦💦💦
It took me years to understand why several very experienced women I had been with said that my dick was bigger than what they were used to or “oh it’s so big”. They weren’t talking about its length but it’s girth. I was stretching them out and I didn’t realize it.
 
Please forgive me.

I took one look at this thread and laughed it off. But then I took a second look and I just put my average cock info in against a thicker 8” cock.

I strongly suspect that my wife had a number of bigger cocks early in her sexlife, like maybe her teens. Whatever, she never talks about anything to do with sex.

Seeing the side-by-side, makes me feel better. Who knows what’s in her memory about the bigger cocks? Who knows what she thinks of mine? She tells me it’s fine.

My wife was friends in college with a girl I dated (and fucked). That girl told my wife and some other girls in the dorm that my cock was "long and skinny”. Not exactly a rave review, but could be worse, I guess.
 
Please forgive me.

I took one look at this thread and laughed it off. But then I took a second look and I just put my average cock info in against a thicker 8” cock.

I strongly suspect that my wife had a number of bigger cocks early in her sexlife, like maybe her teens. Whatever, she never talks about anything to do with sex.

Seeing the side-by-side, makes me feel better. Who knows what’s in her memory about the bigger cocks? Who knows what she thinks of mine? She tells me it’s fine.

My wife was friends in college with a girl I dated (and fucked). That girl told my wife and some other girls in the dorm that my cock was "long and skinny”. Not exactly a rave review, but could be worse, I guess.
well thats something. at least they were talking about you.
 
Once upon a time there was a great site called thevisualiser.net , it certainly helped me accept my modest size, made me aware of the disparity in size that are not just numbers but a visual look.
I found a site phallometrixxx.com where you can input Length and girth of your member and another member and then, voila you will have your comparison.
You can then click the little button (link sign and SHARE) which will give you a link like this SHARE
or you could save the image, upload to your fave image saver cloud etc and do what we do here on the Lit forums Me&AmysLvr
This is myself compared with my wife's longtime sidepiece

However, you can compare with anybody you choose, a rival, friend, porn star, lover....
Do try to be as accurate as you can be with the other
https://www.phallometrixxx.com/s/i4ihskd

This is what we look like side by side
 
For me, girth counts much more than length! After all, while I shan’t speak for all women, I’m not one to enjoy my cervix being repeatedly banged into! But girth? I love the feeling of being filled, that of my pussy being “full”. The hands down biggest I’ve ever experienced was during a Limo ride (see my stories here), and even though he was considerate, part of me felt bad for his not being able to fully penetrate me, as I would imagine that would feel best for a man. But god did he stretch me, which remains so memorable to this day! 😍🍆😈💦💦💦💦💦
My wife feels the same way.

She’s had many dicks over the years, but she says mine is perfect. Not the longest, but just under 6” in circumference (5 7/8).

She’s always said I was big, but just thought she was making me feel good. Turns out I am in the 95th percentile regarding thickness.

She is a squirter and just loves the way it hits her g spot in a few positions. It makes her squirt in reverse cowgirl and doggy.



.
 
I remember my wife's reaction when she first got a good look and hands on my cock when we were dating. It was obvious I compared favorably with others she had seen and enjoyed. Later, she said I was smaller than the largest, larger than the smallest, and really about average in length. What she liked was that I was girthier than most. That's all the comparison I need.
 
I remember my wife's reaction when she first got a good look and hands on my cock when we were dating. It was obvious I compared favorably with others she had seen and enjoyed. Later, she said I was smaller than the largest, larger than the smallest, and really about average in length. What she liked was that I was girthier than most. That's all the comparison I need.
As you should. I a, not the biggest my wife has ever had but she is always perfectly filled by me.

A friend I hooked up with a single time told me I was perfect cuz I wasnt the longest or girthiest, but I had the best combo of both and she loved it
 
As you should. I a, not the biggest my wife has ever had but she is always perfectly filled by me.

A friend I hooked up with a single time told me I was perfect cuz I wasnt the longest or girthiest, but I had the best combo of both and she loved it
As always, it's knowing how to use it to please your lady that is most important.
 
Back
Top