Pennsylvania Playtime

baller16 said:
IwannaCum said:
wow..do you swallow? if so you are definitely getting repaid well for this..


*stops*

*looks into his eyes* Of course I swallow, but if you don't let me I will have to just lick it all off me...or you.;)

*continues with her infinished business*

*slurping noises*
 
candiman40 said:
All I know is Iwanna's ass is a tad red from my hands ! :devil:


*stops, looks over her shoulder*

*grins*

Maybe you can think of another way to punish my ass, but keep it red;)

*head down*
 
IwannaCum said:
baller16 said:
*stops*

*looks into his eyes* Of course I swallow, but if you don't let me I will have to just lick it all off me...or you.;)

*continues with her infinished business*

*slurping noises*


good to know..and by all means keep going..you're very good at this
 
candiman40 said:
Looking forward to my own slurping noises --


*looks up and smiles over her shoulder at candiman*


It will be worth the wait;)

*continues with baller*
 
IwannaCum said:
*looks up and smiles over her shoulder at candiman*


It will be worth the wait;)

*continues with baller*

well I think Sister has left us -- so while you have a mouthful I'll get to work filling something back here -- it'll be a surprise ! :D
 
candiman40 said:
well I think Sister has left us -- so while you have a mouthful I'll get to work filling something back here -- it'll be a surprise ! :D


*was wondering when he would fill her up* :)
 
RicardoG said:
Are there any attractive women close to philadelphia looking for some fun?

Wrong end of the State for me sweetie. How are you tonight?
 
RicardoG said:
I'm doing really well besides the huge tent in my pants.

candiman is to be next but I am enjoying what he is doing back there...moans..., baller appears to be done

*licks lips*


Cum sit over here in front of me;)
 
RicardoG said:
I don't know if you can handle my size.


Well, get over here and I can prove to you that it is not a problem for me. Put your "money" where my mouth is;)
 
IwannaCum said:
Speaking of in sight....since Ricardo seems hesitant to allow me, can I suck on yours :)

please do -- its kinda wet from being inside you while baller was here ... you don't mind do you .. :devil: :D
 
candiman40 said:
please do -- its kinda wet from being inside you while baller was here ... you don't mind do you .. :devil: :D


Don't you remember that I love the taste of my own pussy;)

*takes him into her mouth, slowly sliding his already wet cock deep inside her throat*
 
IwannaCum said:
Don't you remember that I love the taste of my own pussy;)

*takes him into her mouth, slowly sliding his already wet cock deep inside her throat*

Hmmmm...... feels wonderful ... here let me help you * as he takes his hands and lays them on her head for that extra push .....* :devil:
 
candiman40 said:
Hmmmm...... feels wonderful ... here let me help you * as he takes his hands and lays them on her head for that extra push .....* :devil:


*muffled moan followed by loud slurping noises*
 
IwannaCum said:
*his moaning turns her on more*

*sucks faster and deeper*

* he reaches a hand down to caress a breast and pinch a nipple - causing Iwanna to moan around his cock * hmmm I like that ~
 
candiman40 said:
* he reaches a hand down to caress a breast and pinch a nipple - causing Iwanna to moan around his cock * hmmm I like that ~


*looks up*

*barely gets out* So...........do...........I;)
 
Back
Top