Pennsylvania Playtime

Is't that why I am here? Did you enjoy yourself last night, candi?[/QUOTE]


Yes ma'am I did at that, thank you for your kindness ! :kiss: :kiss:

Did you enjoy yourself sweets ?
 
baller16 said:
well somebody kind of snuck in and got the release instead

Hmmm ?? who me ?? -- sorry brother baller .... thought we were sharing in the moment ~ :rolleyes:
 
candiman40 said:
Hmmm ?? who me ?? -- sorry brother baller .... thought we were sharing in the moment ~ :rolleyes:


no need to apologize..it's just the internet, it's all just fun and games right?
 
baller16 said:
no need to apologize..it's just the internet, it's all just fun and games right?

Only until someone eye gets poked out ! .... Roll with things .. yes .. thats how it goes here I suppose... :eek:
 
baller16 said:
well somebody kind of snuck in and got the release instead


I thought I was attending to you also:( I will have to make that up to you.

*thinks* hmmmmm what can I possible do?
 
IwannaCum said:
I thought I was attending to you also:( I will have to make that up to you.

*thinks* hmmmmm what can I possible do?

I'll take this cue to go make some candy ~ have fun you two ... seeya after a while :D
 
IwannaCum said:
I thought I was attending to you also:( I will have to make that up to you.

*thinks* hmmmmm what can I possible do?

well for starters you can bend over my knee and recieve your punishment
 
baller16 said:
well for starters you can bend over my knee and recieve your punishment

*tries to hide her grin with a pout*

Do I have too? I will do whatever you want;) But if you insist......
 
IwannaCum said:
*tries to hide her grin with a pout*

Do I have too? I will do whatever you want;) But if you insist......


yes, you have been a bad girl, and if you grin, you get it double
 
baller16 said:
yes, you have been a bad girl, and if you grin, you get it double


*grins widely* oops *looks at him innocently* I didn't mean to do that...do I still get double?
 
IwannaCum said:
*grins widely* oops *looks at him innocently* I didn't mean to do that...do I still get double?


I'm a man of my word

*spanks your bare ass twice*
 
baller16 said:
I'm a man of my word

*spanks your bare ass twice*


*squirms on his lap*

*looks over her shoulder into his eyes*

I will be good from now on, Promise.

*squirms more pushing her crotch harder against his thigh*
 
IwannaCum said:
*squirms on his lap*

*looks over her shoulder into his eyes*

I will be good from now on, Promise.

*squirms more pushing her crotch harder against his thigh*


good, now perform your oral punishment...

*by the way, that would be a really good position to have a girl give a guy head while being spanked, that is if she's into rougher stuff.. shame my mind can't be useful for other things too*
 
baller16 said:
good, now perform your oral punishment...

*by the way, that would be a really good position to have a girl give a guy head while being spanked, that is if she's into rougher stuff.. shame my mind can't be useful for other things too*


*somehow reads baller16's thoughts*

*slides herself back just far enough to get his stiff cock in her waiting mouth....feels his hand on her ass, and hopes he is not done with it yet*

*slowly takes the tip of his cock into her mouth, sucking softly at first, then smacking it off her tongue as she glances up into his eyes*
 
IwannaCum said:
*somehow reads baller16's thoughts*

*slides herself back just far enough to get his stiff cock in her waiting mouth....feels his hand on her ass, and hopes he is not done with it yet*

*slowly takes the tip of his cock into her mouth, sucking softly at first, then smacking it off her tongue as she glances up into his eyes*


well I can think of a few other ways to occupy your ass than spanking it..but here's a few more for good measure

*spanks your bare ass hard, leaving a red palmprint and since my hands are big, it covers most of your ass*

*spanks again*

*spanks one last time*
 
baller16 said:
well I can think of a few other ways to occupy your ass than spanking it..but here's a few more for good measure

*spanks your bare ass hard, leaving a red palmprint and since my hands are big, it covers most of your ass*

*spanks again*

*spanks one last time*

*jumps everytime he smacks her ass, feeling the pleasure of the pain from his strong, large hand*

*continues moving her head up and down on his cock, sliding it deep into her tight throat*
 
IwannaCum said:
*jumps everytime he smacks her ass, feeling the pleasure of the pain from his strong, large hand*

*continues moving her head up and down on his cock, sliding it deep into her tight throat*


*spanks your ass again, this time harder*

suck it like your life depended on it!

and maybe I'll reward you later..maybe
 
baller16 said:
*spanks your ass again, this time harder*

suck it like your life depended on it!

and maybe I'll reward you later..maybe


*moves her head faster on his cock...feels him smacking her red, sore ass and hopes he doesn't stop*

*one hand slides down to his balls.....massaging them and rolling her fingers around them*
 
IwannaCum said:
*moves her head faster on his cock...feels him smacking her red, sore ass and hopes he doesn't stop*

*one hand slides down to his balls.....massaging them and rolling her fingers around them*


*spanks again*

you better keep it up or you'll get it worse
 
Back
Top