Pennsylvania role call!

Allot of people from the eastern part of the state. Not many here from Nor'west.
59/M,, 60 miles So'east of Erie.
 
What? No one else from Pittsburgh?

I'm from Pittsburgh! Not many of us from here. Or they aren't in my age range:rolleyes: lol Or ok I'll admit it some are just down right creepy...............:eek::devil::rolleyes:


So Hi everyone on the Pa thread!

Jenn:rose:
 
Look...he lives!

Sorry your weekend was a waste Anita....next time we should just hang out together!

Told BF I'm taking him to The Melting Pot for his Bday....wanna join?
 
I have been trying to get my wife down there as well gg. I hear its good stuff.
If you do go, please let me know how it is.
 
It's YUMMO! We took my Dad to the one in Redbank NJ for his Bday over the weekend....it was expensive as hell ($350 for 5 for dinner) but delish! You have your choice of cheese fondues, salads, entree course and of course chocolate fondue.
 
Hi all you PAers!

I don't think that place will be on my diet for a while :rolleyes:

B:devil:
 
Look...he lives!

Sorry your weekend was a waste Anita....next time we should just hang out together!

Told BF I'm taking him to The Melting Pot for his Bday....wanna join?

Now that would be a weekend to remember, eh? :D
I LOOOOOve The Melting Pot! I went to one down in Maryland for a friend's birthday once. It was so fun, but very spendy for certain!
I love the Strawberries in Chocolate! (I think I could live for a week on them!)
 
Back
Top