Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
washing a light? or cleaning the blades on your ceiling fan lol.Aspirations said:birdman...Rachel Ray????? lol
something domestic peekingone...![]()
sounds like you were there sfreeman![]()
thx dublin...![]()
i'll see what i can find jdntp..![]()
but for now just me in a mini with miniblur.![]()
for each of youAspirations said:thanks for the compliments everybody![]()
for each of you
thought i'd drop in for a bit before getting ready to go out.
here's one

Dublin said:creating more of the fantasy with this one.... I love the lighting...and how it reveals you.....![]()
Aspirations said:i'm back!!!! the bar was fun! thanks albertaboy and malerik. i'm a little tipsy to dig up blurry ones so here's just a picture.
![]()
Aspirations said:oh dublin! i missed you because i was posting...heres one for you too hon![]()

Aspirations said:i'm back!!!! the bar was fun! thanks albertaboy and malerik. i'm a little tipsy to dig up blurry ones so here's just a picture.
![]()

Aspirations said:i'm back!!!! the bar was fun! thanks albertaboy and malerik. i'm a little tipsy to dig up blurry ones so here's just a picture.
![]()

sfreeman7 said:http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=784313
Are those buttons ?
Are they edible ?
![]()

Aspirations said:yes those are buttons freeman...do you like them?

sfreeman7 said:Yes, I like them. A lot. Are they edible ?![]()


lookingforplay said:I think this picture is soooooo HOT!
I love it.
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=784136
WOW WOW WOW![]()
