Darty20
Cum Say Hi
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2024
- Posts
- 1,727
YummyLadies or hubby's feel free to PM me with your request. I do them when I can and get good reviews..Trades are great too!
https://ibb.co/0SqVPxK
https://ibb.co/s96G26P3
https://ibb.co/652TmmD
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
YummyLadies or hubby's feel free to PM me with your request. I do them when I can and get good reviews..Trades are great too!
https://ibb.co/0SqVPxK
https://ibb.co/s96G26P3
https://ibb.co/652TmmD
Very nice!Ladies or hubby's feel free to PM me with your request. I do them when I can and get good reviews..Trades are great too!
https://ibb.co/0SqVPxK
https://ibb.co/s96G26P3
https://ibb.co/652TmmD
I have a tablet i use and clean just for this type of funVery nice!
But does it screw up your phone or tablet or whatever your device is? I would worry about that.
Fancy doing a tribute for me and the wifeLadies or hubby's feel free to PM me with your request. I do them when I can and get good reviews..Trades are great too!
https://ibb.co/0SqVPxK
https://ibb.co/s96G26P3
https://ibb.co/652TmmD
Whoa! She's amazing..Going into the que..
So, you put someone else's (presumably your wife) face on a bunch of pictures of some random nude model.
Yeah.. not cool..So, you put someone else's (presumably your wife) face on a bunch of pictures of some random nude model.
https://coedcherry.com/gals/europea...m_medium=organic&utm_source=yandexsmartcamera
https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME172XGN love you to tribute my mother in lawHey guys,
Ive really got into photo tributes, any body else enjoy recieving or doing them?
The thought of cumming on someones photo and there pleasure in recieving such a compliment drives me crazy!
I know it's a little odd, so please dont have a go! But if it is your cup of tea let me know
Have a great day!
Chris
Hot wife!
Here you go!https://www.imagebam.com/view/ME172XGN love you to tribute my mother in law
Itās my wifeās face, we all would like to see our wives have a nice body. If you disagree Iām sorry but I do. Most tributes are on the face.Yeah.. not cool..
Not a problem..Great pictureItās my wifeās face, we all would like to see our wives have a nice body. If you disagree Iām sorry but I do. Most tributes are on the face.
Your load is amazing. Imagining it all over my wife's face and tits.Ladies or hubby's feel free to PM me with your request. I do them when I can and get good reviews..Trades are great too!
https://ibb.co/0SqVPxK
https://ibb.co/s96G26P3
https://ibb.co/652TmmD
A fine tribute, indeed!Ladies or hubby's feel free to PM me with your request. I do them when I can and get good reviews..Trades are great too!
https://ibb.co/0SqVPxK
https://ibb.co/s96G26P3
https://ibb.co/652TmmD
What a horny thoughtDoes anyone tribute cocks? I would love to get a tribute of mine. DM me
I agreeA fine tribute, indeed!
Great cock & great loadsLadies or hubby's feel free to PM me with your request. I do them when I can and get good reviews..Trades are great too!
https://ibb.co/0SqVPxK
https://ibb.co/s96G26P3
https://ibb.co/652TmmD
Virtual tribute
My youāre a charm arenāt you?I put my wifeās face as she wonāt let me take nude photos. As you can see I tried to find a body a bit better than
https://ibb.co/21K1x4tL
I didnāt explain myself properly. I didnāt mean better, I should have said similar. As I say she is open minded but doesnāt like to have her photo taken nude,My youāre a charm arenāt you?
Are you showing us picture of your sexy wife and declaring āas you can see by her natural body Iāve tried to find a better oneā?!!
Iād cum to your wife any day of the week.
And on her.