J D Danger
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2005
- Posts
- 8,267
I find myself once again in the mood to do tributes before bed...if any women are interested send me a DM
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yummy
She does have incredible tits.. For the most part yes, many do really get into and find it very flattering that I can cum to just their pic. Others just like the attention and the eroticism of seeing a man cum. Mostly the requests come from the hubby's, like I've done many times as well, just wanting to see their wives objectified by another guy in a safe, fantasy way.Oh damn she has great tits. Do the women you tribute get into it? Do they ask to see you spray on them? Sounds hot. I just haven’t met any on here that enjoy it.
Well, she deserved exactly what you gave her looking like she was trying to catch it all and he probably added to it seeing itThe beautiful wife of @ladventures
Covered from pussy to head. Lots of spray and distance on this one!
https://ibb.co/bjBXzwYV
Cheers buddy, nice load… I’ll show her hopefully she will like it as much as I do
Hot
My wife loves to see another man’s cum on her, she likes to know that other guys still find her attractiveIf there is a woman who really enjoys this, let me know. I'm curious to try it out.![]()
Another cumtribution for a fellow Lit member by request. Beautiful tits on her. Shot this one off the iPAD..
https://ibb.co/LXvtTYZd
https://ibb.co/DDB5gNmt
Some excellent displays of tributing there! You've certainly been a busy boy!The beautiful wife of @ladventures
Covered from pussy to head. Lots of spray and distance on this one!
https://ibb.co/bjBXzwYV
There's nothing wrong with her body - apart from it not being naked ... I'd happily empty a load over her face and tits!I put my wife’s face as she won’t let me take nude photos. As you can see I tried to find a body a bit better than
https://ibb.co/21K1x4tL
Thanks...I have been busy.. More to cum soon...Some excellent displays of tributing there! You've certainly been a busy boy!
There's nothing wrong with her body - apart from it not being naked ... I'd happily empty a load over her face and tits!![]()
Thank you.. mind you these are over the course of some time. 3-4 day loads in most cases.Wow Burstplayer can pump out some cum.
Raises handWould you like to recieve one?
you have a beautiful smileHow about a cum tribute to both me and my daddy so I can surprise him with the result? I want to see his face when I show it to him. https://postimg.cc/FkKZwSF9