Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I would always be willing to let you see the aftermath if thats what you like!I've had people tell me that they've given me a 'tribute' but I've never seen the aftermath.![]()
https://imgbox.com/0pyjapyJMy wife likes seeing cum spattered on her photos. She likes the idea of her pic turning on someone other than me.
you may sent to DM
Maybe the encouragement to reveal can be a double tributeFirst of maybe a few for a good LIT friend of mine who wants to remain anonymous..for now..she may need a little encouragement for a reveal..
Love when that first wad shoots off the Ipad...
https://ibb.co/QyNDNt4
Would you care to contribute?Maybe the encouragement to reveal can be a double tribute
I could add a second layer up on yoursWould you care to contribute?
Sounds like a collab if she’s interested…I could add a second layer up on yours
You never knowSounds like a collab if she’s interested…
Well, now you know..see @cumonkelly post.You never know
great picThought I'd start sharing some work I've done for friends and on other sites now that my LIT member requests are caught up.
This Asian beauty with locked in eyes would make anyone blow a nice load...
https://ibb.co/GfWc8Rxx
Her lipstick looks familiar.First of maybe a few for a good LIT friend of mine who wants to remain anonymous..for now..she may need a little encouragement for a reveal..
Love when that first wad shoots off the Ipad...
https://ibb.co/QyNDNt4
Have you figured out our secretive friend?Her lipstick looks familiar.![]()
Perhaps...But we will keep it to ourselves.Have you figured out our secretive friend?
Gave her away!I wouldn't mind sending a pic to be tributed toHey guys,
Ive really got into photo tributes, any body else enjoy recieving or doing them?
The thought of cumming on someones photo and there pleasure in recieving such a compliment drives me crazy!
I know it's a little odd, so please dont have a go! But if it is your cup of tea let me know
Have a great day!
Chris
Hi.Ungrateful bastards!
Hi Chris.I wouldn't mind sending a pic to be tributed to
Last two in this post didn't work for meAs you wish my dear..
A cum collaboration with @Canadian1968 who dutifully shot his own thick wad on our beautiful subject on top of mine. A proud LIT moment for me...
https://ibb.co/QyNDNt4
Original
https://ibb.co/6zzhzDL
Two cocks
https://ibb.co/QF83xqVZ
Two loads!
Trying to resolve the link issue...sorryLast two in this post didn't work for me