Burstplayer
Very Experienced
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2004
- Posts
- 1,451
Had to delete the post. Pics got deleted and partner needs to reshootTrying to resolve the link issue...sorry
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Had to delete the post. Pics got deleted and partner needs to reshootTrying to resolve the link issue...sorry
Bummer!!Had to delete the post. Pics got deleted and partner needs to reshoot

Send away!Hi Chris.
Would love you to do a tribute for me. I am a married woman, 43 years old.
You can pay a tribute to my first girlfriend who is Chinese. Beautiful and sexy but she had an affair about 25 years ago. This was taken around that time.As promised, posting some more cum tributes for friends on other sites that you might enjoy. Since it's holiday season, I'll share a few of these through the end of the year and get back to LIT member requests shortly. Thankfully, for you cum aficionados, I have got plenty of these previously unshared pics the bank.
Love this Asian cutie in the best type of pic for me. Open mouth, tongue out and the glasses are a plus!
https://ibb.co/jv5vtnzj
Very hot… she’s on the post holiday list!You can pay a tribute to my first girlfriend who is Chinese. Beautiful and sexy but she had an affair about 25 years ago. This was taken around that time.
I posted earlier but its been deleted so one last chance!!
Wow, she's famous.You can pay a tribute to my first girlfriend who is Chinese. Beautiful and sexy but she had an affair about 25 years ago. This was taken around that time.
I posted earlier but its been deleted so one last chance!!
Indeed she is..even I did not know her photos were plastered everywhere
So, your first girlfriend was a 19 year old Hong Kong pop princess and your photo was somehow included in a massive leak of pictures that another Asian dude took of himself fucking a bunch of Asian actresses and pop stars.Indeed she is..even I did not know her photos were plastered everywhere![]()
Plausible lolSo, your first girlfriend was a 19 year old Hong Kong pop princess and your photo was somehow included in a massive leak of pictures that another Asian dude took of himself fucking a bunch of Asian actresses and pop stars.
Especially when he admits he doesn't know the guy fucking them, that happened to be the one that leaked the pictures.Plausible lol
Just not sure how so many of her photos got out there!So, your first girlfriend was a 19 year old Hong Kong pop princess and your photo was somehow included in a massive leak of pictures that another Asian dude took of himself fucking a bunch of Asian actresses and pop stars.
Thanks for sharing your tribute pics, they are great! But, I have to ask. Does this fuck up your tablet somehow? Or do you have a good cleaning technique you can share?Something about when she looks right at you with that little devilish grin, you know it's going to launch. That, and being loaded up for 3 days and having that cute of a target...
https://ibb.co/GvVD347P
Thanks for the kind words as well. I appreciate it!Thanks for sharing your tribute pics, they are great! But, I have to ask. Does this fuck up your tablet somehow? Or do you have a good cleaning technique you can share?
Have you asked? Would you like one?Tributes are sexy. Never got one though
Mmmmm. Could be hotHave you asked? Would you like one?