Photo Tributes

All beautiful

But personally #1 and 4 really turn me on

Love the legs in shot in the first and some clothing always hits the spot
They all have great tits, but the final set probably is closest to my preference

Cock and cum are awesome in them all!

Thank you for indulging me
You're very welcome.. with about 300 of these I'm sure I can find a few that are worth indulging for you...:)
 
Hey guys,

Ive really got into photo tributes, any body else enjoy recieving or doing them?

The thought of cumming on someones photo and there pleasure in recieving such a compliment drives me crazy!

I know it's a little odd, so please dont have a go! But if it is your cup of tea let me know

Have a great day!

Chris
What a lovely idea. I would feel really sexy if I knew someone was cumming over pictures of me and telling me in detail while they were doing it🫦
 
Back
Top