Please be kind...

lorddragonwolf said:
sorry to hear that i hope it gets better soon.


Me too....I have to get back to work if I'm going to take any kind of vacation....and I have an added incentive to vacation this year but its a ssshhhhhhhhh secret.... :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Me too....I have to get back to work if I'm going to take any kind of vacation....and I have an added incentive to vacation this year but its a ssshhhhhhhhh secret.... :D :D

then get well.
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hoping your leg is improving sweetie. Keeping you in my prayers. Hope it is a great day for you. :rose:
 
{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: hope your feeling better today....still praying for you and Shreik
 
kayte said:
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Hoping your leg is improving sweetie. Keeping you in my prayers. Hope it is a great day for you. :rose:



Thanks Kayte and it seems to be doing much better.... :kiss: :rose:
 
catsr2wild said:
Hello hon, sorry to hear things went bad for you I hope they vastly improve quickly......PM me if you need to chat, I listen very well.....thank you for the compliment on my AV you will soon be able to post one as well.... :kiss: :kiss: {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Good morning Cats and all cats friends,
Thanks for the offer to listen. Thankfully things improved vastly in the last 48 hrs even if there was a c3 cyclone warning tossed in there for just a little apprehension and tension in the mix of things. On the cyclone, so far nothing, but we are all keeping our eyes and ears out for more warnings.
If I’ll be able to post an av soon I had better get the ideas flowing on what to post up. I'll just have to dust off my camera and see what I can come up with. Hope you have a great weekend. Catch you all again soon. Take care of your leg Cats, and I hope you are all better soon. Cheers :rose: :kiss: :)
 
jasuma0810 said:
Good morning Cats and all cats friends,
Thanks for the offer to listen. Thankfully things improved vastly in the last 48 hrs even if there was a c3 cyclone warning tossed in there for just a little apprehension and tension in the mix of things. On the cyclone, so far nothing, but we are all keeping our eyes and ears out for more warnings.
If I’ll be able to post an av soon I had better get the ideas flowing on what to post up. I'll just have to dust off my camera and see what I can come up with. Hope you have a great weekend. Catch you all again soon. Take care of your leg Cats, and I hope you are all better soon. Cheers :rose: :kiss: :)


Well the offer still holds and I will keep you in my thoughts hon....hope things keep improving.... :kiss: :rose:
 
wtexcat said:
Hi :kiss: CATS :kiss:
I hope your Friday has gone well :kiss: :rose:


Other than sending my daughter in law back home by plane and my son turning 20 without me its been ok...I might have done too much walking though, my knee is aching tonight
:kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Other than sending my daughter in law back home by plane and my son turning 20 without me its been ok...I might have done too much walking though, my knee is aching tonight
:kiss: :kiss:

Happy Birthday to him :nana:

The aching is part of healing ;)

I hope it feels better soon, a :kiss: for your knee :)
 
Back
Top