Please be kind...

Snake91143 said:
Just slithering thru...have a great weekend...missed you!!
:devil: :devil:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Snake}}}}}}}}}}}}} I was beginning to think you weren't coming home from vacation and its so good to see your sexy ass again Ijust want to :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: & :p :p :p :p :p you all over....
 
wtexcat said:
Hi :kiss: CATS :kiss:

I hope your Saturday is sunny :) ;)

Hey hon, off and on....its like snow-sun-snow-sun-snow-sun you get the idea....want some snow....? Us Ohioans will share with anyone who wants some.... :D :D :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Hey hon, off and on....its like snow-sun-snow-sun-snow-sun you get the idea....want some snow....? Us Ohioans will share with anyone who wants some.... :D :D :kiss: :kiss:

Snow wouldn't last very long here, thanks for the offer :kiss: :kiss:

It's all kinds of sunny here :)
 
catsr2wild said:
You too Dave, I hope its at least a peaceful one....lol :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Hmmm, sometimes "peaceful" isn't always the best thing, if you know what I mean?
 
bhg08054 said:
Hmmm, sometimes "peaceful" isn't always the best thing, if you know what I mean?


Lol...I do know what you mean....I guess I just need a little while.....I'm usually pretty loud anyway....if you know what I mean.... :eek: :eek:
 
wtexcat said:
:eek: I was thinking more like your hand :kiss: :)



Chicken.....how about I cuff you to the bed and you don't have a choice...? You know I wouldn't hurt you or any body else....or at least I hope you know....
and I would kiss it and lick it and make it all better afterwards.... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Chicken.....how about I cuff you to the bed and you don't have a choice...? You know I wouldn't hurt you or any body else....or at least I hope you know....
and I would kiss it and lick it and make it all better afterwards.... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p

I would love the afterwards :kiss: *click of cuffs* :) :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Me too....it seems to be getting better as long as I stay off of it but once I start walking it starts aching really bad..... :kiss: :kiss:

{{{{{{cats}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: Hopefully soon.

In the meantime, I guess you can go on searching me, and anne can jump in whenever she likes. ;)
 
:nana: *Good Morning {{{{my WILD thang ya}}}* :nana: :kiss:
Miss you Bunches Sweetie, Have a wonderfull Day :kiss: :rose: :heart: :kiss:
 
uatu said:
{{{{{{cats}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss: Hopefully soon.

In the meantime, I guess you can go on searching me, and anne can jump in whenever she likes. ;)


Mmmm.....I think I need to restart my strip search of you....Anne has been kind of busy lately...... :kiss: :p :kiss:
 
Back
Top