Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
With bare hand or whip.......??? The answer is yes either way...
Not sure about the whip thing yet, but I know your hand would do a most excellent job :devil:
 
bhg08054 said:
Not sure about the whip thing yet, but I know your hand would do a most excellent job :devil:


lol...I'm not into the pain that our TN friend is....ok not with a whip anyway.... a few nice scratches enough to make sure we both know the other feels it is more my style....
 
good evening {{{{cats}}}} and HAPPY EASTER!!!!

Hope your having a great weekend, and can't wait to see those pics.

I am doing better today, the shock has wore off, but the reality still is here. Today wasn't as bad as yesterday...like they say, time heals all wounds. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh thats not too bad then....got your rope ready?hehehehehe.....that man isn't going to know what hit him..... :devil: :devil:

..... It's going to be me ..... bang.......giggle.

Truely the way I’m feeling today, he’ll be lucky if he makes it through the gate before I take possession….. :nana: He doesn’t stand a chance…. :devil: I’ll be all over him like a rash…….mmmmmmmmmm…. so I think the split second he makes it through that front gate he will have some comprehension that this voluptuous, freckled covered wanton vixen has in mind for him… :devil: One thing is for sure, his days are numbered and I’m the first thing he is going to take care off when he finally gets here…....the mind is beginning to wonder on to things that are beginning to have a moistening effect and only at the merest of thoughts too.... :devil: .... so I had better change subject…lol.
As for having the rope at the ready, you better believe it, along with handcuffs and the power tools (I got that bright idea from luvin’s thread…) on standby just in case he thinks for even a fleeting moment I don’t mean business… :devil:
Oh you can't beat the real thing..... then again you can, can't you.... just another thought passing its way through.... :devil: .. Oh I'm rambling again and I do think I need a cool shower.....lol

Good morning Cats, Got carried away with the talk of ropes etc and husband jumping....lol... but I do hope you and your family are having a good easter. Take care and looking forward to those new pic mentioned.
Cheers :) :rose:
 
jasuma0810 said:
..... It's going to be me ..... bang.......giggle.

Truely the way I’m feeling today, he’ll be lucky if he makes it through the gate before I take possession….. :
As for having the rope at the ready, you better believe it, along with handcuffs and the power tools (I got that bright idea from luvin’s thread…) on standby just in case he thinks for even a fleeting moment I don’t mean business…


Good morning Cats, Got carried away with the talk of ropes etc and husband jumping....lol... but I do hope you and your family are having a good easter. Take care and looking forward to those new pic mentioned.
Cheers :) :rose:


good evening there Jasuma... I hope your having a fantastic time and using all those items that you have at your disposal...I feel honored that I could help you out with some ideas... I hope to see some pictures of the results...I am sure you could use practice taking indoor pics to. :D

have a great time with the hubby. :kiss:
 
Hi {{{{CATS}}}} :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

It was a fun trip for me, I did the jet ski thing for the first time ;)

HAPPY EASTER DAY to you :devil:
 
Cat have monday tuesday and wednesday this week that i do a 5p - 6p shift if you want to try stopping by one of those mornings
 
Evening there Cats,

From all the post it looks as though you have been havin your self a spanking good time..... :devil: Looking forward to viewing more pic's of yours. While fooling around with the self timer on my camera a while back i took this one. A little artsy, fartsy... but hell it turned out ok. Wishing you and yours a good evening. Cheers :rose: :)
 
jasuma0810 said:
Evening there Cats,

From all the post it looks as though you have been havin your self a spanking good time..... :devil: Looking forward to viewing more pic's of yours. While fooling around with the self timer on my camera a while back i took this one. A little artsy, fartsy... but hell it turned out ok. Wishing you and yours a good evening. Cheers :rose: :)

very nice pic there.. now isn't it about time you started your own thread. :D would love to see more and more of ya. :kiss:
 
*chanting* SILLY STRING! SILLY STING! SILLY STRING!

can u tell I am just a little impatient. Cant wait for your pics...

hope u2 had a great day.
 
jasuma0810 said:
Evening there Cats,

From all the post it looks as though you have been havin your self a spanking good time..... :devil: Looking forward to viewing more pic's of yours. While fooling around with the self timer on my camera a while back i took this one. A little artsy, fartsy... but hell it turned out ok. Wishing you and yours a good evening. Cheers :rose: :)



See that wasn't so bad was it.... Its a nice job too...... :kiss: :rose:
 
luvinoral2 said:
*chanting* SILLY STRING! SILLY STING! SILLY STRING!

can u tell I am just a little impatient. Cant wait for your pics...

hope u2 had a great day.


lolol..... it was a great day hon....
 
jasuma0810 said:
Evening there Cats,

From all the post it looks as though you have been havin your self a spanking good time..... :devil: Looking forward to viewing more pic's of yours. While fooling around with the self timer on my camera a while back i took this one. A little artsy, fartsy... but hell it turned out ok. Wishing you and yours a good evening. Cheers :rose: :)
Awesome pic sweety :nana:
 
wtexcat said:
Hi {{{{CATS}}}} :kiss: :heart: :kiss:

It was a fun trip for me, I did the jet ski thing for the first time ;)

HAPPY EASTER DAY to you :devil:


I'm glad you had a good time hon... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top