Please be kind...

mansome said:
ooh.. I see cats is still up....

that means I'm UP........

*licks* her precious nipple

Yeah I'm fighting sleep a bit....lol...keep licking and Shreikk might get lucky yet tonight
 
catsr2wild said:
Yeah I'm fighting sleep a bit....lol...keep licking and Shreikk might get lucky yet tonight


pushes your breast with two hands all the way up into my mouth..... sucks really hard.. then tongue flicks furiously on your sensative, stiff, and tasty nipple...
 
mansome said:
pushes your breast with two hands all the way up into my mouth..... sucks really hard.. then tongue flicks furiously on your sensative, stiff, and tasty nipple...


Mmmmmmmmm...............
 
Well, I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to do it yet. Please don't kill me Shriek? I don't want to have to avoid your lovely wife.
 
StarStorm said:
Well, I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to do it yet. Please don't kill me Shriek? I don't want to have to avoid your lovely wife.
Then make sure you never hurt her . That would be a sure way to see a bad mad Shreik. Remember what a train can't kill can be real scary. I am still alive
 
Shreik said:
Then make sure you never hurt her . That would be a sure way to see a bad mad Shreik. Remember what a train can't kill can be real scary. I am still alive

No worries about that, Shriek. I do intensely dislike hurting people, even intentionally. That and I find hurting my friends to be counterproductive to future plans on having sex with them.

Of course, unless the pain would make things feel better... *starts thinking of paddles and whips*

*pokes Cats in a naughty place* And didn't your mother ever tell you? Make faces like that and your face will stay that way. *kisses Cats playfully*
 
StarStorm said:
No worries about that, Shriek. I do intensely dislike hurting people, even intentionally. That and I find hurting my friends to be counterproductive to future plans on having sex with them.

Of course, unless the pain would make things feel better... *starts thinking of paddles and whips*

*pokes Cats in a naughty place* And didn't your mother ever tell you? Make faces like that and your face will stay that way. *kisses Cats playfully*

Kool Just remember also never piss off a lady that knows how to rip off your balls with one swipe of their claws
 
Shreik said:
Kool Just remember also never piss off a lady that knows how to rip off your balls with one swipe of their claws

I think I will cross my legs, and keep them crossed forever.
 
catsr2wild said:
Hon you just ramble right on....and no we can never have too many toys,ever.... when is he coming homme again?... :devil: :devil: have a great weekend hon :kiss: :rose:

Morning Cats, Hope you are having a good weekend. Hubby got his dates mixed up, though he would be home Tuesday morning, when in fact he won't be leaving until Tuesday night and arrives home Wednesday morning..... I'll just have to wait another day I suppose! Cheers Jasuma :rose: :)
 
jasuma0810 said:
Morning Cats, Hope you are having a good weekend. Hubby got his dates mixed up, though he would be home Tuesday morning, when in fact he won't be leaving until Tuesday night and arrives home Wednesday morning..... I'll just have to wait another day I suppose! Cheers Jasuma :rose: :)

Oh thats not too bad then....got your rope ready?hehehehehe.....that man isn't going to know what hit him..... :devil: :devil:
 
Back
Top