Please be kind...

anne27 said:
:kiss:


'Morning EW! How ya doing this cold and gloomy Tuesday morning?

Oh, she's cute as hell :p . They can't kick me out for drooling all over the machines, can they? ;)

depends if they short circuit while the others are using them....customer killed by Anne's drool :eek: :eek: :eek: what a way ta go though :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh sNAKEY ITS NOT NICE TO TEASE ME LIKE THAT....i'D LOVE TO HAVE MY ARMS WRAPPED AROUND YOU RUBBING THAT COCK WHILE WE'RE FLYING DOWN THE HIGHWAY....MMMMMMMM...



my apologies for the caps....too lazy to change them too...

DAMN I THOT YOU WERE JUST BEING NICE AND USING CAPS SO I COULD SEE IN MY OLD AGE..HMMM I LIKE YOUR RIDING STYLE!!
:nana: :nana: :nana:
 
catsr2wild said:
Afternoon Sunshine.....I'm sure you will think of a way to ogle..... :kiss: :kiss: :rose:


No one to ogle tonight :( *pouts and sniffles*. Did 4 rounds tonight and I'm aching just about everywhere *L*.

:rose: :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
depends if they short circuit while the others are using them....customer killed by Anne's drool :eek: :eek: :eek: what a way ta go though :p


Well, the machines are hydraulic not electric, so maybe they'd just consider it extra lubrication *grins* ;) :p .
 
StarStorm said:
Mmm I know. *licks your tongue*


You are still strange sometimes and yes I'm home and no I'm not on Messenger....I'm going to post some pics then I hope the pain eases and I'll sleep....but you could wrap those arms around me while I sleep.....
 
StarStorm said:
Why are you in pain hon? And could I massage it away?


My knee and no you can't massage it away....otherwise I would wear Shreik out by haviing him rub it for me....
 
MaryBears said:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: Hope your doing well and getting rest.​


I got a feeling Mary I'm going to be getting lots of rest whether I want it or not.....
 
catsr2wild said:
My knee and no you can't massage it away....otherwise I would wear Shreik out by haviing him rub it for me....

What if Shriek and I did double duty?
 
Awwwww. That bad huh? *Squeezes you* You better be resting darlin... Imagine two warm men in your bed at either ide *Grins*
 
anne27 said:
No one to ogle tonight :( *pouts and sniffles*. Did 4 rounds tonight and I'm aching just about everywhere *L*.

:rose: :kiss:


I only made it thru one time this morning or rather yesterday morning and I had to leave....I was hurting too bad....
 
StarStorm said:
Awwwww. That bad huh? *Squeezes you* You better be resting darlin... Imagine two warm men in your bed at either ide *Grins*


hehehehehe....if there are 2 in my bed where am I?
 
Back
Top