Please be kind...

Rifleman53 said:
Sorry babe--well if you decide to tell me feel free!! Otherwise, enjoy the day the best you can and just remember "just try to find the plug for the swamp"!!Wish ya the best!! :rose: :kiss: :rose: :kiss:


Actually babe your nickname is giving me lots of great ideas....and thank you :kiss: :kiss:
 
thanks for all the bumps sexy girl.... :kiss:

...just bump and rub your sexy butt against me anytime.... :heart:

...I'll get back to my thread soon, and maybe with some more pics...

..anything in particular you would like to see....?
 
catsr2wild said:
So NOT ready to go back to work... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I know the feeling hun. I've got today and tommorow off. My vacation can't get here soon enough.
 
Erotica_Writings said:
sure...I love a good road trip :devil:



You would wouldn't you....God I'm glad I have you for a friend....{{{{{{{{{{{{{EW}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} hey check out the link in my sig line to my high school friend...he's sexy as hell....if I had only known what he was packing at our class reunion..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
yeah 2 weeks baby....woooohoooooo :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Yeah. It'll be great to actually take a relaxing vacation for once. Plus I may be going to Holiday Land, or what ever it's called. That amusement park with the holiday themed areas.
 
Dracoa said:
Yeah. It'll be great to actually take a relaxing vacation for once. Plus I may be going to Holiday Land, or what ever it's called. That amusement park with the holiday themed areas.

Never heard of it but sounds like fun just the same.... :kiss: :kiss: gotta run babe...
 
catsr2wild said:
You would wouldn't you....God I'm glad I have you for a friend....{{{{{{{{{{{{{EW}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} hey check out the link in my sig line to my high school friend...he's sexy as hell....if I had only known what he was packing at our class reunion..... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

yep I would move heaven and hell to help out a sister....not in a lit way, but a choice way. If I could come there and make all the wrongs go away I would. So if you hear the song you got a friend by James Taylor that is from me to you. :kiss: :heart:


btw your friend is a hot cockster :D :p
 
I have to say Cats that you are a brave woman.. Keep a chin up and keep on trucking... I met your hubby on our thread this morning and seems to be a good guy... Lean on him if you need to... That's what us hubbies are here for....


BTW - You look wicked hot!!
 
Back
Top