Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
((((((((((((((((EW)))))))))))))))))))) I refuse to cry again this morning... :kiss: :kiss: I love you too my heartfelt sis...


Hey......guess what? I love you too and I am going to start on your cock today, I have most of my roses painted, now I will be sculpting cock today. Taking it between my hands, molding and shaping it and....:eek: omg I suddenly got horny :devil:

HAPPY HUMP DAY HUMPSTERS :kiss: :nana:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Hey......guess what? I love you too and I am going to start on your cock today, I have most of my roses painted, now I will be sculpting cock today. Taking it between my hands, molding and shaping it and....:eek: omg I suddenly got horny :devil:

HAPPY HUMP DAY HUMPSTERS :kiss: :nana:


lol...it does sound like fun..... I can't wait to get it...do you think my Mom and Dad will be offended if I set it on my coffee table???? :D :D
 
MaryBears said:
WOW....been almost a month since I been here....***** is kicking me in the ass.....then my monitor crashed and burn on me last week...had to go in debt for another one so I could get back online.....I swear if it isn't one thing then there are a dozen.....but anywho, I am here now....hope all is well :kiss: :rose: :kiss: :rose:​


MARY!!!! Stop..... breathe.....breathe again.....ok now go...... darn monitors any how....maybe you need to quit looking at hot pics of naked men....nahhhhhhhhh.......lol....
 
catsr2wild said:
lol...it does sound like fun..... I can't wait to get it...do you think my Mom and Dad will be offended if I set it on my coffee table???? :D :D


:eek: it will be okay as long as you don't tell them where it came from. I am very found of my ears and mothers like to yank them before they take you to dad for a beating :rolleyes:
 
Snake91143 said:
Your ruining your image! I thot you were a sweet young virgin!! Am I somehow to blame?
Lets quit talking dirty and just get down and dirty!! :nana: :p :p


YES its ALL Snakey's fault...he taught me to do dirty things....I mean...errr... he taught me to say dirty things..... bad Snakey....you need punished.... :D :D :devil: :devil:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
:eek: it will be okay as long as you don't tell them where it came from. I am very found of my ears and mothers like to yank them before they take you to dad for a beating :rolleyes:



rotflmao....ok my folks would just say my name and tell me thats disgusting...of course I could come back so is that big purple dildo in your nightstand ..... :D :D
 
laaag said:
Good morning Cat! :kiss: :heart:

So what are you up to this morning? :confused: :devil:


Killing time until hubby has his Dr. appt....or suggests brekkie...which I think will happen..... :D :D Ok I'm going to suggest it...
 
putting these together must have taken lots of effort, but well worth it
bravo mate :rose:
 
Rifleman53 said:
Hey, it wouldn't take much to get it to shoot this morning so-----have at it!!! :D :devil: :D


Thats what I like about you...you're always ready to shoot first and ask questions later.....*long slow cock kisses*
 
catsr2wild said:
Thats what I like about you...you're always ready to shoot first and ask questions later.....*long slow cock kisses*
Damn after the pics and stuff--Glad I have a rifle that shoots as much as it does :D heaven only know you do need something besides an automatic!! :D :kiss: ;) :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Killing time until hubby has his Dr. appt....or suggests brekkie...which I think will happen..... :D :D Ok I'm going to suggest it...

Go for it girl! :nana:
 
laaag said:
That just might get me there! :p :devil:


AAhhhh yes Hump Day....my second fav day of the week - rates right up there with Fucking Friday lol :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
Back
Top