Please be kind...

raiderx27 said:
u should add them and organise them on the first page of your thread


Yes I know but I just don't have the time....though i am going to start linking the new ones...
 
i think i can hear it purring away

i think i can hear it purring away softly wake it up get it wet give it some exercise ware it out then it will sleep through the night :cathappy:
 
rubbing my hands

rubbing my hands over your your arms and shoulders and sloly moveing them towards your pierced nipples
 
raiderx27 said:
i think i can hear it purring away softly wake it up get it wet give it some exercise ware it out then it will sleep through the night :cathappy:



Oh so thats the idea......well that makes it a different story...
 
raiderx27 said:
rubbing my hands over your your arms and shoulders and sloly moveing them towards your pierced nipples


hmmmmm....so thats why they are so hard now....
 
gently pulling

gently licking and sucking and pulling on your nipples with my tongue teeth and lips as i find your moist purring pussy with my fingers
 
raiderx27 said:
gently licking and sucking and pulling on your nipples with my tongue teeth and lips as i find your moist purring pussy with my fingers


*spreading my thighs to give you better access*
 
`Move over ya Wild thang so I can crawl in :p :D
Good Moaning Sweetie~wishing you a wild & wicked Weekend :kiss: :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Smacks dat ass! morning Papa :D :kiss: :p :nana:
Dang, I should have known this would happen :D Turns around holds on to you & gropes & fondles you :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh yeah...check your curtains...it might be me watching you from the shadows....

...omg...did you see......?!?

..I shot a huge load across the room.......thinking about your puffy pussy lips...

...next time..cum inside and I'll dump it all over you.... :devil:
 
deliverer said:
...omg...did you see......?!?

..I shot a huge load across the room.......thinking about your puffy pussy lips...

...next time..cum inside and I'll dump it all over you.... :devil:



Mmmmmmmmm....make sure the door is unlocked..... :devil:
 
Papa-Joe said:
`Move over ya Wild thang so I can crawl in :p :D
Good Moaning Sweetie~wishing you a wild & wicked Weekend :kiss: :kiss:


Mmmmmmmm...I thought I felt the bed move....you should have woke me up... :kiss: :kiss: :p .
 
Erotica_Writings said:
If I wasn't bratty I would be boring and that would be dull, so here comes da brat :nana:


Oh yeah...you need a t shirt with that on it!!!! I'll get one that says I'm the brats sister.... :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh yeah...you need a t shirt with that on it!!!! I'll get one that says I'm the brats sister.... :D :D
I could get one BRAT"S TONGUE ;) :devil:
 
Back
Top