Please be kind...

Wow!! {{{{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Love all of the pix you are sharing with us! :D
 
Well I've been looking at Cats' and your's and Moons' and several other picture groups that I missed while I was away. Of course I've risen. (Oh you meant I'm back. Oops. Sorry.) LOL

Erotica_Writings said:
:nana: dayum he has risen :D
 
BigDonGStone said:
Well I've been looking at Cats' and your's and Moons' and several other picture groups that I missed while I was away. Of course I've risen. (Oh you meant I'm back. Oops. Sorry.) LOL


was a it hard rise baby? :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Thank you hon...and I will answer your PM...and add to it... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

..ok...in the meantime i'll be jacking off to your latest pics.....and your amazing nipples.... :devil:
 
deliverer said:
..ok...in the meantime i'll be jacking off to your latest pics.....and your amazing nipples.... :devil:


Oh yeah...check your curtains...it might be me watching you from the shadows....
 
raiderx27 said:
nice pics u posted on the 12th catsr

Thank you Raider I do hope you went thru the pics linked in my first post as well....and enjoyed them too... :kiss: :kiss:
 
Dracoa said:
Hey sexy Cats. :kiss: Great pics. How are you?


I'm doing all right babe, was beginning to wonder where you went....are you getting excited about vacation coming up? :kiss: :kiss:
 
raiderx27 said:
yes i did and i enjoyed them very much



There are many between page 250 and here that were never linked but its alot to go thru....I'm glad you enjoyed....I have some coming up that I think are really great but won't post them until probably Weds or Thursday....so keep watching... :kiss: :kiss:
 
BigDonGStone said:
It doesn't get much harder. You all sure know how to make a guy glad he's home.


Well its a good reason to come home...and we love you hard...but you knew that.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
kayte said:
Wow!! {{{{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Love all of the pix you are sharing with us! :D


I'm glad...I've gotten the urge to show myself back....in another month and 1/2 I can start back to Curves and maybe lose some of my belly and then I'll be even more in the mood to share me... :D :D
 
Back
Top