Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
Awwww shucks hon, you've shared so much with me....*sniff, sniff* and they still smell nice.... :devil: :devil:

:devil: ;) I hope your week is getting better each day {{{CATS}}} :kiss: :rose:
 
Good evening {{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope you are having a fantastic one sweetie.
 
catsr2wild said:
You know you would be ravished right now if you weren't clear across the country....where's a Star Trek transporter when you need it? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I wish I knew!! *licks my lips grinning*
 
Good morning {{{{{{{{{{{cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope you guys are having a marvelous time.

Of course you know we all want pix! :D :devil:
 
Geeze...is it the weekend already? :confused: This week blew by, but have a happy one Cat! :kiss:
 
uh no Cat's around?
Good Morning to my {{{Wild thang}}} :kiss:
dont know where you are, but leaving oodles of hugs & juicy :kiss:es for ya
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :kiss: :rose: :kiss: <<<<<<<<<<< P J
 
Curls up on the over stuffed chair in cats place, turns on Halloween 1 pulls my blanket I brought up over me and screams as soon as they show Michael....thats an ungly mother! 8chomp...chomp on the pop corn ....slurps soda.....BBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRPPPPPPPSSSSSSS :D
 
Good night {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope there is more going on than sexy erotic dreams! :devil:
 
Good morning {{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope you are having a fine time. :devil:


Good morning {{{{EW}}}} thanks for the coffee sweetie. Perfect!
 
Mmmm hey Cats, guess what? It's my birthday today! 25 now... and yes I have ID to prove it. *winks*
 
Back
Top