Please be kind...

catsr2wild said:
Actually there are very few pics of me this time but I'm sure I will post a couple of us horsing around and I am hoping they turned out really well.....{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Rifleman}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}and it is good to be back.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
I'm sure they did and you were missed many were asking?? I was trying to say you and shreik had been locked-up-for some reason very few believed me :D . Oh well, good you back and glad you enjoyed!!{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}} :rose: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
We had a wonderful time, we really needed to get away and we relaxed and didn't worry about much at all except where we were going to eat....it is so beautiful down south right now....I'm hoping Shreik will post some of the pics we took of the scenery... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: and {{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Welcome home. So happy to hear it was such a great time.

Hope you were a part of the scenery darling. :devil: :p :)
 
StarStorm said:
Hmmm I could think of a few things...



Thankies! *licks you all over*


Just a few....? I seem to recall a certain *deed* or 2 you rather enjoy.... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p :devil:
 
kayte said:
{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: and {{{{{{{{{Shreik}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Welcome home. So happy to hear it was such a great time.

Hope you were a part of the scenery darling. :devil: :p :)

Actually there is very few pics of me but I believe more of Shreik and our friend Gumby as we were sightseeing....
 
SunshineDream said:

What a sexy lil' outfit cats!! Love it! :cattail:

Thank you.....I've had it for a long time and couldn't quite enjoy it long enough to have pics taken but I tied Shreik down and got them done....lol...just kidding...we made it a point he couldn't touch me until we were done with the pics though... :D :D
 
Rifleman53 said:
I'm sure they did and you were missed many were asking?? I was trying to say you and shreik had been locked-up-for some reason very few believed me :D . Oh well, good you back and glad you enjoyed!!{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}} :rose: :kiss:


Locked up!?!? lol...for what? Indecent exposure....oh his Granny would have let us rot for that....hmmmm....maybe tied up would have been a better explanantion.... :devil: :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Locked up!?!? lol...for what? Indecent exposure....oh his Granny would have let us rot for that....hmmmm....maybe tied up would have been a better explanantion.... :devil: :devil:


*chomps on your tail* Hee hee hee hee
 
catsr2wild said:
Grandbaby today??? Oh happy happy happy day..... :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:


She's in surgery as we speak and I am a nervous mother hen, one of my chick is in the hospital and I am stuck up here in hicksville usa :rolleyes:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
She's in surgery as we speak and I am a nervous mother hen, one of my chick is in the hospital and I am stuck up here in hicksville usa :rolleyes:

I'm sure she will be fine and you will survive ....I haven't seen mine for almost 2 weeks, he's with his egg donor.....she better be good to him....I would hate to have Rifleman telling people I'm locked up again and it be true....
 
catsr2wild said:
I'm sure she will be fine and you will survive ....I haven't seen mine for almost 2 weeks, he's with his egg donor.....she better be good to him....I would hate to have Rifleman telling people I'm locked up again and it be true....


You need someone acting like a pi since they are so expensive. Too bad I am stuck here I use to love doing that with my friends. We caught alot of cheating spouces lol
 
Back
Top