Please be kind...

DarkAngel48 said:
comes into room stands in middle of room lifts leg and *farts and big one* :devil:



Now thats the girl we know and.....ewwwwwwwww....what did you eat? Oh and love...I think.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
ran57gr said:
Hi Cats, Big Smoochie and a :rose: for you :cathappy:

Is Lit having hiccups again? I'm finding it particularly slow today :confused:

OMG I thought it was just my puter the last few days....*smootchies* back to you and lots of :heart:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
she was um in alot of trouble with me yesterday and her burn outs in the yard with her buddies got them all doing extreme work, laying sod, and Harley cleaning the bathroom with a tooth brush or I was going to hang her bike . :devil: she was probally too tired to expell any kind of scent lol


:D :D :D :D so thats how you punish......hmmmmmmm....interesting....
 
StarStorm said:
Well, it's not my fault the things you suggest are excellent ideas.


Yea, you think them and I suggest them guess it works out in the long run.... :kiss: :kiss: :p :p
 
catsr2wild said:
Very close as a matter of fact but I'm telling you yours down there is much better....imho....


well... what can we say.... Jack Hannah is the best lol.... but we ~ me and the Cap'n ~ are getting a membership at our zoo and using it to get a discount at others. So it should only be 1/2 price {that's what it was last year ~ if you had a Cols zoo pass ~ all OH zoo's were 1/2 price}

Plus I heard that Toledo has a pretty cool hippo display as well as a Tropical Rainforest.

We definitely have to get together soon though ~ I miss you both so much :( *pouts*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
well... what can we say.... Jack Hannah is the best lol.... but we ~ me and the Cap'n ~ are getting a membership at our zoo and using it to get a discount at others. So it should only be 1/2 price {that's what it was last year ~ if you had a Cols zoo pass ~ all OH zoo's were 1/2 price}

Plus I heard that Toledo has a pretty cool hippo display as well as a Tropical Rainforest.

We definitely have to get together soon though ~ I miss you both so much :( *pouts*


Girl....you know where to find us....and you know you don't have to wait for the Zoo.... :kiss: :rose:
 
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:


Hope you are having a terrific day sweetie.
 
catsr2wild said:
OMG I thought it was just my puter the last few days....*smootchies* back to you and lots of :heart:


I wish Manu would quit tickling the servers... or whatever it is he does with them :rolleyes:

Good morning Sexy Cats :rose: :heart:
 
Good morning Cats.... :kiss:

Not so busy at the moment; vacation. :) Got really busy before, though.

Hope things are well. :kiss: :kiss: :p :devil:
 
Good afternoon {{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Happy Hump Day!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful one.
 
catsr2wild said:
Girl....you know where to find us....and you know you don't have to wait for the Zoo.... :kiss: :rose:


I know hun.... just been busy here ..... I got an early b- day present .... he's just as precious as he can be.... only 3 months old

Sami
 
catsr2wild said:
Woooooooohoooooooooooo....and I was just giving you some on your color thread....

Now I'm back to spread your folds and suck on your clit. :p :p :devil:
 
Back
Top