Please be kind...

Good morning {{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart:

Have a terrific Thursday hon.
 
angel4u2lust4 said:
giving sexy bumps for a special sexy cat :catroar: :kiss:


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Angel}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} you are a great sight for sore eyes hon....good to see your sexy ass back and around :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
gypziedoll said:
stopping in to say hello, hope you have a great day Sugar :kiss: :rose:


So far so good...what a great AV change hon....though I think I liked the other one better, that mysterious sulty look ...... :D :kiss: :rose:
 
spiritshadow67 said:
I know hun.... just been busy here ..... I got an early b- day present .... he's just as precious as he can be.... only 3 months old

Sami


Oh he is a cutie.....he'll be a great ankle biter in a few more months....lol...seriously, he's adorable....congrats.... :kiss: :rose: :rose:
 
uatu said:
Good morning Cats.... :kiss:

Not so busy at the moment; vacation. Got really busy before, though.

Hope things are well. :kiss: :p :devil:

They could be great if I can get out of going to WV this weekend so I can do some pic taking....my dad thinks I should go with my mom....and its not that I don't want to go but I really would rather stay at home.... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p so where's the pics? If you are on vacation I should see some pics.....or a cam.... :devil:
 
ran57gr said:
I wish Manu would quit tickling the servers... or whatever it is he does with them :rolleyes:

Good morning Sexy Cats :rose: :heart:

Speaking of great AV's.....ahem...yes Manu should quit tickling whatever he's messing with again.....btw welcome back.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
jenn_jason said:
Good Morning Cats...hope you have a great day :)


jennifer

Sorry Jenn I don't even remember if I made it to Lit yesterday, I know I thought I was going to.....oh well I'm here now.... :kiss: :kiss:
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
Where have you been? We have known that for years. :nana: :nana:


Frenchie love...thank you first of all....but maybe satin hasn't been on Lit for years.....hmmmmm...be nice hon.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Mmmmmmmm....Papa you might be the Wild Thang.....sending you gropes and licks and kisses :kiss: :p :heart:
Me Wild? na I think I work to hard ~so I pay the Price :(
Good Morning Sweetness :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Speaking of great AV's.....ahem...yes Manu should quit tickling whatever he's messing with again.....btw welcome back.... :kiss: :kiss:



uh... I'm about to leave again.... for another ten days, on Sunday :eek: :D :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Damn I missed Hump day again... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:


TGIF {{{{{{{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Ah well, now the weekend is almost here!

Have a magical one sweetie.
 
catsr2wild said:
They could be great if I can get out of going to WV this weekend so I can do some pic taking....my dad thinks I should go with my mom....and its not that I don't want to go but I really would rather stay at home.... :kiss: :p :kiss: :p so where's the pics? If you are on vacation I should see some pics.....or a cam.... :devil:

Well, we're down to the weekend, but if things work out, I'm sure we can arrange a viewing... or at least pics. ;) :devil: :kiss: :p :p
 
Back
Top