Please be kind...

jenn_jason said:
It wasn't *as* difficult, because we have the next 2 weekends together :)

I love the new AV, by the way :rose:


Thank you Jenn, well spend as much time together as you can..... :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Perv...thank you.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Hehehehe....Well I Believe it was ALL the Lovely SEXciting Ladies in Lit. here that made me what I am today....LOL....(and I'm not complaining either ;) )
 
catsr2wild said:
lol...{{{{{{{{{EW}}}}}}}}}}}}}}but I can catch your birdies if I'm close by :D :devil: :D



ha! I now wear their cage over my head where those singing nasty ass birds are safe from you pussy cat....wait I don't like birds....see what happens when you use the club to wake me up? :D :eek:
 
NudeOyster said:
Hehehehe....Well I Believe it was ALL the Lovely SEXciting Ladies in Lit. here that made me what I am today....LOL....(and I'm not complaining either ;) )



and we take the credit for all you perv's here :D :nana: for pervnited we stand Dickus we fall :devil:
 
uatu said:
It *is* a nice pic.... :devil: :p :p :kiss: :kiss:


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Uatu}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}thank you sweetie and where have you been hiding again? You know you need to be around more often.... :kiss: :p :p :kiss:
 
NudeOyster said:
Hehehehe....Well I Believe it was ALL the Lovely SEXciting Ladies in Lit. here that made me what I am today....LOL....(and I'm not complaining either ;) )



Good.... we don't have a complaint department so you would have to take it up with Shreik.... :D :catroar: :D :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Good.... we don't have a complaint department so you would have to take it up with Shreik.... :D :catroar: :D :devil:


*raises an eyebrow*..you dont....well damn I thought we took care of that in hell cats
 
Erotica_Writings said:
ha! I now wear their cage over my head where those singing nasty ass birds are safe from you pussy cat....wait I don't like birds....see what happens when you use the club to wake me up? :D :eek:


heeheeheehee...look at al the pretty appetizer's...I mean birdies.....yeah I mean birdies....
 
DevilsChild said:
*raises an eyebrow*..you dont....well damn I thought we took care of that in hell cats


{{{{{{{{DC}}}}}}}}} Baby its so good to see you...how you doing? Are you back? *places kisses all over your sweet sexy face* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Well Kayte....Shreik has never complained about showering with me or using a bathtub together.....honestly, he's the best shower buddy one can hope for....he gets all the spots clean.... :D :D :D


{{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}}} Clean as a whistle inside and out! ;) :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
{{{{{{{{DC}}}}}}}}} Baby its so good to see you...how you doing? Are you back? *places kisses all over your sweet sexy face* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Hey darlin...just been busy....came back for a bit...and ya know I had to some see kitty....how ya been hun?
 
DevilsChild said:
Hey darlin...just been busy....came back for a bit...and ya know I had to some see kitty....how ya been hun?

I'm doing ok....just trying to hold on, one day at a time. You know how it is....its good to see you , its been ages and I wondered if all was well...
 
catsr2wild said:
I'm doing ok....just trying to hold on, one day at a time. You know how it is....its good to see you , its been ages and I wondered if all was well...


Oh yes..doing ok.....just busy....glad you are doing ok....missed ya
 
DevilsChild said:
Oh yes..doing ok.....just busy....glad you are doing ok....missed ya

Well love you know where to find me, I'm always around here and never gone for long....so any chance we are going to see some pics of your sexy self? :devil: :devil:
You knew I would ask didn't you?
 
catsr2wild said:
Well love you know where to find me, I'm always around here and never gone for long....so any chance we are going to see some pics of your sexy self? :devil: :devil:
You knew I would ask didn't you?


Ya know..Tm..asked me the same thing...I told him as soon as I get my lazy ass moving...just dont know if I have time for a new thread..ya know?
 
DevilsChild said:
Ya know..Tm..asked me the same thing...I told him as soon as I get my lazy ass moving...just dont know if I have time for a new thread..ya know?


Oh I know....I haven't talked to TM for awhile I miss him a lot though....you will let me know if you start a new thread up though right
 
catsr2wild said:
Oh I know....I haven't talked to TM for awhile I miss him a lot though....you will let me know if you start a new thread up though right


Of course..how could I not....ya know better then that....course the lady and I are thinking about making a run to see Tm in the coming months...should be fun
 
DevilsChild said:
Of course..how could I not....ya know better then that....course the lady and I are thinking about making a run to see Tm in the coming months...should be fun

I hope you do and I hope you let him know I miss him terribly if you do and Anne as well....I remember talking a certain fantasy that still gets me hot between my thighs about you and him.....maybe your lucky lady will get to live it....
 
catsr2wild said:
I hope you do and I hope you let him know I miss him terribly if you do and Anne as well....I remember talking a certain fantasy that still gets me hot between my thighs about you and him.....maybe your lucky lady will get to live it....


*grins*..of course I remember that...how could I forget.....and you know I will
 
Back
Top