Please be kind...

gypziedoll said:
stopping in to say hi and leave kisses for you Cats :kiss: :kiss:



Mmmmmm...kisses from a sweet Gypzie...how nice....hope you are doing well my friend.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
yep, ya can run but I can trip myself more times then you :D



lol...{{{{{{{{{EW}}}}}}}}}}}}}}but I can catch your birdies if I'm close by :D :devil: :D
 
Snake91143 said:
Its more fun to shower with a friend!! Here let me lick you dry!! Yummmmmmmmie!! :p :p :p


Oh Snakey you wicked man....keep licking I'll let you know when I'm dry.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
NudeOyster said:
Cats seeing YOU getting in and out of the shower and being SOOO CLEAN...makes me wanna get DIRTY with Ya' :devil:


Sounds like a great idea to me....
 
laaag said:
I think I need to go take a shower now and clean up the mess. :eek: I had better make it a cold one at that. :D

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend Cat! :rose: :kiss: :heart:


lol...silly man....as long as you are taking another shower let me help too.... :p :p
 
deliverer said:
..great pics sexy..... :kiss:

..you have so many lovely bits....

...I don't know what I wanna cum on first.... :devil:

mmmmmmm....decisions, decisions, decisions....
:devil: :devil:
 
catsr2wild said:
Mmmmmm...kisses from a sweet Gypzie...how nice....hope you are doing well my friend.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


doing very well my sweetheart, love your new AV, its very sexy... :kiss: :kiss:
 
catsr2wild said:
Ok don't hate me for this....my bathroom..... :D :D :D


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didnt mean it like that, I meant they are NEW and I had not seen them before, nothing against you, apart from holding myself against you. MMMMMM :p :p :kiss:
 
FRENCHIE44T said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didnt mean it like that, I meant they are NEW and I had not seen them before, nothing against you, apart from holding myself against you. MMMMMM :p :p :kiss:


lol...I knew what you meant...just having some fun with you baby.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
jenn_jason said:
Good Morning Cats....I hope you have a great day!


Thanks Jenn....me too.....and I hope it wasn't too hard having Jase leave again and maybe you 2 had a nice weekend together... :kiss: :kiss: :rose:
 
gypziedoll said:
doing very well my sweetheart, love your new AV, its very sexy... :kiss: :kiss:


Thank you and its actually my very first AV I ever used on here with a new twist....{{{{{{{{{Gypzie}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:
 
Good morning/afternoon {{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} That is a goreous erotic AV you are using. :p

Looks like showering with you can be quite a good time too.
 
kayte said:
Good morning/afternoon {{{{{{{Cats}}}}}}}}}}} That is a goreous erotic AV you are using. :p

Looks like showering with you can be quite a good time too.

Well Kayte....Shreik has never complained about showering with me or using a bathtub together.....honestly, he's the best shower buddy one can hope for....he gets all the spots clean.... :D :D :D
 
catsr2wild said:
Thanks Jenn....me too.....and I hope it wasn't too hard having Jase leave again and maybe you 2 had a nice weekend together... :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

It wasn't *as* difficult, because we have the next 2 weekends together :)

I love the new AV, by the way :rose:
 
Back
Top