Please help me find a story.

NikMorn

Virgin
Joined
Feb 1, 2022
Posts
20
I tried searching for this story in every imaginable way, but without success.

I read this story recently but didn't finish it; I don't recall if it was in the Romance or Loving Wives category. It was told from either a third-person male or first-person male perspective. I remember it's a long story—I don't know if it has several chapters or just one, but that chapter was long. It was about a stripper: the protagonist met her, they had sex, and fell in love. Later, she confessed to him that she is a stripper (I'm not sure if that part is exact—perhaps he already knew she is a stripper, and that’s how they met), but not only that—she also slept with her clients. He didn't make a big deal out of it, and they continued with their lives together as a couple. However, the protagonist found himself constantly wondering if she might be sleeping with someone at that very moment, or simply questioning what she was doing.

Then, one day, he decided to surprise her by going to watch her work (they had previously discussed him visiting to see how the whole stripping thing worked). He sat in a secluded corner and watched her dance; later, he saw her flirting with various clients. I remember she first took someone into the private rooms and stayed there for several minutes while the protagonist waited for her to come out. When they emerged, he noticed the guy looked sweaty and disheveled. Minutes passed, and the protagonist remained at the table watching her, until he saw her leave with another man and wait several minutes again. On both occasions, the protagonist felt jealous; it was the second time—watching her leave with that second man—that he realized their relationship wouldn't be easy, yet he wanted to give it a try.

That’s as far as I read. I hope you can find it; let me know if you have any questions.
 
I tried searching for this story in every imaginable way, but without success.

I read this story recently but didn't finish it; I don't recall if it was in the Romance or Loving Wives category. It was told from either a third-person male or first-person male perspective. I remember it's a long story—I don't know if it has several chapters or just one, but that chapter was long. It was about a stripper: the protagonist met her, they had sex, and fell in love. Later, she confessed to him that she is a stripper (I'm not sure if that part is exact—perhaps he already knew she is a stripper, and that’s how they met), but not only that—she also slept with her clients. He didn't make a big deal out of it, and they continued with their lives together as a couple. However, the protagonist found himself constantly wondering if she might be sleeping with someone at that very moment, or simply questioning what she was doing.

Then, one day, he decided to surprise her by going to watch her work (they had previously discussed him visiting to see how the whole stripping thing worked). He sat in a secluded corner and watched her dance; later, he saw her flirting with various clients. I remember she first took someone into the private rooms and stayed there for several minutes while the protagonist waited for her to come out. When they emerged, he noticed the guy looked sweaty and disheveled. Minutes passed, and the protagonist remained at the table watching her, until he saw her leave with another man and wait several minutes again. On both occasions, the protagonist felt jealous; it was the second time—watching her leave with that second man—that he realized their relationship wouldn't be easy, yet he wanted to give it a try.

That’s as far as I read. I hope you can find it; let me know if you have any questions.
This one also seems to fit - I haven’t read it, just found it via searching using the info you have given https://www.literotica.com/s/joe-the-plumber-and-the-stripper
 
Back
Top