Pleasure Kingdoms Second Attempt: OOC

True.. I'll try to get him started with his character by using my comp...*shudders to think she's willing to let someone else on her puter* but he may want to wait so he can keep better tabs on the thread. I'll see what I can do. :)
 
It's okay. He doesn't need to start until he's ready. ^_^

He might want to get in before the quest starts, though.
 
*peers out of the cloak with an innocent look*

I'm sure there are more than one stables. It's a medium-sized town. Lavastine just helped to reduce the competition. ^_^


I didn't burn it down completly just enough to cause a slight distraction. At the same time letting all the horses go.
It may have burned quite a bit yes, what with all that hay? You think that's her problem... /grin
 
No fair. I want a semi-inteligent monkey. What I could do with one of those to do my bidding . . .
 
I guess SubtleDeath was a fan of the first thread, so he hopes this one doesn't go down.

Well, he could've done it on the OOC thread. But at least it was at the end of the page. ^_^
 
Abraxas Winterlight said:
ComCast cable is run by semi-intelligent monkeys!

No I don't they're even semi- intelligent.. They have our cable out for the last four days and can't figure out how to fix it. :( Well at least when they do we get a few free months.. thanks to a bit of bitching...
 
I took down my digital box, collected all the cords, drove over to their station & told them to keep their service, I'm getting a dish
I just want to talk to some pencil-pusher with authority to express my displeasure with their service, & dispute the one bill I have.
They did not earn my money at all!
 
Would go with a dish, but not in the place where we live they don't do service here and Com-Cast is the only cable in town... Yes I live in a small town, just so you don't have to wonder. :)
 
It is moving nicely, but I get the feeling that by the time we complete the first quest we'll have more than 1000 posts. Oh, well. I guess time doesn't matter as long as we all have fun... ^_^

I hope I'm keeping track of things.

I'm still grousing about Steiner being gone... but hey, if it DOES take us a while, maybe he'll be back in time for the end of the first quest, and we'll still be in the same area. ^_^
 
Amon, Shard might notice the Dragon.

That would get Teia, Laramie, Shard, and Eeve all together, wouldn't it?
 
Except when Shard entered the stables he didn't see anyone there. And Laramie and Teia were in the middle of a fight with the thug. So I'm confused as how to proceed from there.

Should Laramie, Teia and thug-boy have hidden when the Dragon came in, so Amon doesn't have to edit his post?
 
Ooh. Looks like there's a mixup.

I don't think we want to make too many different stables in this town, so... ^_^

Let's see. Tala (I thought it was Teia!) didn't notice the dragon. Shard didn't notice the people fighting. Somebody has to edit.

Since little_golden seems to be online right now -- hun, can you edit to see the dragon coming in and then Shard coming in after to look after the dragon?

I don't think Shard has to notice the fight right away. I know my attention would be on the dragon.
 
Oh, crap. Now Eeve is eating the dead guy. Wonderful. ^_^;;

So, ah... I sent Amon a PM. Dunno when he'll get it.

I guess I can still post, though, as long as I don't arrive at the stables immediately. Things are a bit odd, though... ST, do you think maybe you could post as Laramie and bring everything together? That might work. If you noticed, our dear halfling might follow up.
 
What's wrong with eating raw, bloody flesh?

Oh, you weren't here when Zarl hunted down a deer and ate it raw, were you.

Not everyone feels like you humans about cooking meat. (Although Zarl chooses to point out he eats cooked food, too.)

Hell, he'd eat monster if they didn't evaporate.

"I made an armor from dragon scales! OH no! It dissolved!"
 
:laughs: Well, yeah. That's what happens if you use the spirit of an animal. Take on their attributes. Oh well, the joys of being two things at once. Though does get quite confusing at times.
 
I'll re-read it... I thought I was alone so I made up the thug. Then I noticed the female elf and assumed I had a partner. I thought everyone else was elsewhere in a big battle of some sort.

I'll review it a.s.a.p.

Smiles

Cindy
 
Back
Top