Pleasure Kingdoms Second Attempt: OOC

Jacobo_Curious said:
I think I'll wait a bit before posting. I've been posting a lot recently, and kind of dragging a lot of people around... ^_^;;

And hey now. If Zarl gets Shizura at some point, who said I'd make Lava leave?

...er, I mean...

Oh, want a little threesome action, eh?

Heh.
 
So, other females would have felt it, but it was mostly directed at Shizura? I hope it was. Otherwise I won't feel special. ;)

Now, hold on. Didn't I say Shard wasn't an elf? He ISN'T an elf, right? Has this been fixed yet? Cuz I think things are getting confused.
 
oh it was definately directed at her. anyone else would have just felt very horny. You, on the other hand, were drowning in lust.
 
now, how to explain things to you without getting hit.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

need somewhere private. Yes, Seth feels a little guilty using you like that, so he wants to confide in you, just not in front of everyone.
 
Evee's dress looks like Lulu's from FFX. Hope I did a decent describe job.
 
Great description, SJ. Those Golden Dragon priestesses really know how to dress. ^_^

This should be good now. We can all go down and have something to eat, courtesy of the innkeeper who didn't get his place torn up, and make our introductions. The first mini-quest can be introduced, and then nighttime!

And nighttime is the best time of all.
 
Oh, also:

little_golden is going to be going on a trip. If Tala needs to do anything, I'll take care of her for a little bit. Just so you all know.
 
Wow, things kinda slowed down a little, eh?

Well, I'm just here to say I'm warping ahead a little, because I've fooled around long enough. Although it was fun!
 
Whew. Hi guys!

Sorry about the break. Things have gotten pretty hectic. I was hoping, though, that I could leave you in a place where you'd be able to take action without me. Things seem to be okay, at least.

I'll try to catch up now. ^_^
 
Aww. How romantic. Too bad Shizura's a pansy.

Girls are allowed to be pansies, though. It's our God-given right.

*nods stoutly*

Don't challenge it, or I'll beat you up.
 
Well, I think it turned out quite nicely. Seth and Shizura can talk magic on the trip, I'm sure.

He certainly is sure of himself! ^_^
 
Notice!

I'm gonna be offline for about three days. Fortunately, it looks like we're in a place where everything's about to settle down and people can interact with each other without any Shizura pushing forward the main plot.

Sorry, SJ. I hope you can wait for a while. ^_^

At least we got a lot of posting done today! Or at least I did. And AW. And SJ. ^_^

Anyway, have fun, boys and girls. I'll be back soon.
 
Sorry I haven't posted as of late, I'm going to do some catching up tomorrow... I've decided that RL sux.. oh wait I decided that long ago hehe.. Anyway yea, just letting you know I haven't forgotten about yaz. =)
 
Whew! Baaack!

Family reunion was fun! Hanging out with cousins and reliving days of old! Ah, I'm too young for nostalgia.

Hmph, SJ didn't post. So I still have to wait. ;)
 
Yes, bath scene!

And this time you won't be interrupted!
Unless, do you want to be interrupted?

Then again, I don't particularly like being thrown out windows. Nevermind. I think I'll learn my lesson.

Maybe.
 
Back
Top