Plus Size Chick's First Pic Thread

purfecthost said:
good morning sexy liz :kiss:
hope you slept well and have a good day ahead :rose:
catch you later :kiss: :rose:

Hi Sweetie,
I bet I've missed you again for the night. Would love to chat soon :kiss:
Liz
 
elizabeth22673 said:
a few months?! hell yea :nana:

((((((((((((((((Rock))))))))))))))
Damn, I miss you!!! :kiss:
aaaawww *cuddles*

if you miss me just PM me, I always reply to them :)

I just get lost in long threads.. just meh

*cuddles and kisses*

wuvs ya dearly though!
 
RocknRoll said:
aaaawww *cuddles*

if you miss me just PM me, I always reply to them :)

I just get lost in long threads.. just meh

*cuddles and kisses*

wuvs ya dearly though!

OK Sweetie, I will! I know what you mean about long threads.
*kiss*
Always love your cuddles
 
TheWifesHubby said:
Believe me, I won't let you get cold. We have ways to "warm you up". :devil:


Good. I was hoping you'd say that. (((((hugs)))))
How are you tonight little devil?
 
I have been MIA for a while, but love the new av, hoping there are pics around here somewhere that match.

Hope everything is going for ya, just crazy busy here.

Later.

LD
 
ldharris said:
I have been MIA for a while, but love the new av, hoping there are pics around here somewhere that match.

Hope everything is going for ya, just crazy busy here.

Later.

LD

Hi LD. Kisses and Hugs!!
So glad you stopped by baby.
Liz
 
Well I gotta keep checking up on one of the sweetest, (and sexiest gals in the world). Even if I dont post, I am always lurking, but most of the time its on the fly, run run run.
 
ldharris said:
Well I gotta keep checking up on one of the sweetest, (and sexiest gals in the world). Even if I dont post, I am always lurking, but most of the time its on the fly, run run run.


Cool! I will have to post a special picture for you. Any requests? :D
I need some motivation as I haven't taken any new ones in a while.

And you are very sweet for the compliments young man.
Hugs,
Liz
 
Anything that you do is sexy lady! I will try to think of something, but then surprises are great too. Just got a new cam myself, havent had much time to try it out though, soon though, (although I am too chicken to post here, well most of the time.)
 
ldharris said:
Anything that you do is sexy lady! I will try to think of something, but then surprises are great too. Just got a new cam myself, havent had much time to try it out though, soon though, (although I am too chicken to post here, well most of the time.)

you shouldn't be chicken you sexy thing! feel free to post on my thread. you are always welcome to. yummmmm!
 
There are a few posts of me on a variety of threads. I mostly save the good stuff for email treats. Plus the size restriction thingie. But anything for you doll, anything!
 
ldharris said:
There are a few posts of me on a variety of threads. I mostly save the good stuff for email treats. Plus the size restriction thingie. But anything for you doll, anything!
woo hoo!! anything???? :D
 
you name it dear!

But then again I need to come up with a request myself. I think I am always a fan of all fours and boobs dangling, but that is off the top of my head, at least the lil one!
 
ldharris said:
you name it dear!

But then again I need to come up with a request myself. I think I am always a fan of all fours and boobs dangling, but that is off the top of my head, at least the lil one!

cool, i can do that. how about you in a black and white photo with a white towel loosely. *ahem. . . loosely wraped around your sexy ass. :devil:
 
Now where are those towels thingies...I will work on it right away sexy woman. I think I have a color one somewhere, hidden away
 
Back
Top