Plus Size Chick's First Pic Thread

LOL. :eek:

Thank you for the compliments, I don't post anything that very often, but that sweet begging works for me. Just don't have the energy or time to start my own thread. Anyway, you beautiful women have a corner on that market. But I am glad that you like. (Guess you missed some of the others I have posted through out the last few years?) Most of the threads I shared with are long since abandoned, all except UM's, but she's very persuasive, lol. Maybe I can be persauded to let the towel drop.
 
Last edited:
purfecthost said:
hi little sis :kiss:
hope you're feeling better and are having a great day :kiss: :rose:
catch you later :rose:

hey BB!
had an ok day. i bet you are already in bed. sleep well hon.
liz
 
ldharris said:
LOL. :eek:

Thank you for the compliments, I don't post anything that very often, but that sweet begging works for me. Just don't have the energy or time to start my own thread. Anyway, you beautiful women have a corner on that market. But I am glad that you like. (Guess you missed some of the others I have posted through out the last few years?) Most of the threads I shared with are long since abandoned, all except UM's, but she's very persuasive, lol. Maybe I can be persauded to let the towel drop.

yes, i did miss some of the other pics you posted. darn!

and what what what could i do to get you to drop that towel? :p :p
 
Little closer, I am sure we can work out some agreement for a lil show and tell!!
 
elizabeth22673 said:
hello there. sorry all. i had to go to bed early last night. feeling under the weather.

hey, i like being called a kitten :catroar:


Sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather. I hope that you get better soon.

And about the kitten comment, I bet you purr when petted in the right spot? Would love to see how much you resemble a kitten!!!! :devil:
 
TheWifesHubby said:
Sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather. I hope that you get better soon.

And about the kitten comment, I bet you purr when petted in the right spot? Would love to see how much you resemble a kitten!!!! :devil:

Thanks so much sweetheart. I'm up for a bit because I've been having a terrible cough attack. Oh, and it's snowing where I am. Wow.

But yes......if you pet me in the right spot, I would probably do just about anything including resemble a kitten. :devil:

Hugs,
Liz
 
Good morning sexy, hope this puts a smile on your face. Its not B&W, but it's OK?

Maybe I can dig thru old photos and find something more reveling.

Hope that you are feeling better. There has been some kinda flu/cold bug going around here. I only wish it skips me.
 
elizabeth22673 said:
But yes......if you pet me in the right spot, I would probably do just about anything including resemble a kitten. :devil:

Hugs,
Liz

lovely image of you purring now Elizabeth :D
 
ldharris said:
Good morning sexy, hope this puts a smile on your face. Its not B&W, but it's OK?

Maybe I can dig thru old photos and find something more reveling.

Hope that you are feeling better. There has been some kinda flu/cold bug going around here. I only wish it skips me.


mmmmmmm LET ME SQUEEZE THAT CUTE BUTT :devil:
 
honey you can squeeze anything I got, but we can start with the cheeks!

how are you today?
 
ldharris said:
honey you can squeeze anything I got, but we can start with the cheeks!

how are you today?

still sick. but otherwise ok. you? and mmmmmmmm i would squeeze your cheeks :D
 
Had a good photo shoot, and I mean SHOOT. so horniness aside, great

jsut gotta go do soem homework now, now that HW for certain beautiful gal is done, just have to turn it in
 
Hope that you feel better. There are quiet a few plp at work that are sick this week, like stay at home with 100 and some fevers. And they say that the Flu vacine does nothing to you, we all had the flu mist last week.
 
Have seen your posts on UMchicks thread and decided that I should cum take a look and glad that I did. You are one sexy, erotic, gorgeous woman. Please keep posting and keeping getting more and more daring!!! :kiss:
 
purfecthost said:
i'm fine thx :)
how's you? :kiss: :rose:

im up at midnight coughing again. i'm starting to wonder if i should see a doctor. darn it.

anyway, hope you are doing well sweetheart. super big brother hugs to you!!
 
ldharris said:
Hope that you feel better. There are quiet a few plp at work that are sick this week, like stay at home with 100 and some fevers. And they say that the Flu vacine does nothing to you, we all had the flu mist last week.

thanks hon. i'm sure ill get better.

thanks again for the pics. yummy! :p
 
Dunchad said:
Have seen your posts on UMchicks thread and decided that I should cum take a look and glad that I did. You are one sexy, erotic, gorgeous woman. Please keep posting and keeping getting more and more daring!!! :kiss:

Thanks for coming over to visit. And for the wonderful compliments. You are the sweetest! :rose:
 
Back
Top