Plus Size Chick's First Pic Thread

How are you all this morning? Hoping your Friday the 13th has many pleasant surprises in store for you :rose:
Hugs,
Liz
 
Good morning to you sexy. I love this date, it is so fun to watch some people freak out over some the silliest of things. Then again I grew up in a really weird culture!!! :kiss:
 
Dunchad said:
Good morning to you sexy. I love this date, it is so fun to watch some people freak out over some the silliest of things. Then again I grew up in a really weird culture!!! :kiss:

it is very fun to watch. you are so fun. tell me about your culture you grew up in.
 
elizabeth22673 said:
it is very fun to watch. you are so fun. tell me about your culture you grew up in.

I am proud to say that I am a 27th level Gypsy. I traveled with my clan for most of my childhood. From them I learned many things and how to accept a person not by what they look like, but by how they act and where they're heart is. :rose:
 
Dunchad said:
I am proud to say that I am a 27th level Gypsy. I traveled with my clan for most of my childhood. From them I learned many things and how to accept a person not by what they look like, but by how they act and where they're heart is. :rose:


that sounds wonderful. say, do you have a website where i could learn more about it? i don't really know what 27th level means and anyway, would love to learn about the culture.
 
elizabeth22673 said:
that sounds wonderful. say, do you have a website where i could learn more about it? i don't really know what 27th level means and anyway, would love to learn about the culture.

I don't know of any legitimate websites about Gypsies. For the most part we are kind of secretive about our culture. I am willing to answer some questions. As to the 27th level, meant generation.
 
Dunchad said:
I don't know of any legitimate websites about Gypsies. For the most part we are kind of secretive about our culture. I am willing to answer some questions. As to the 27th level, meant generation.

I apologize honey. I didn't realize the culture is secretive. Please forgive me. And thanks for explaining that you are 27th generation. WOW! That is very impressive. ((((hugs)))
 
elizabeth22673 said:
I apologize honey. I didn't realize the culture is secretive. Please forgive me. And thanks for explaining that you are 27th generation. WOW! That is very impressive. ((((hugs)))

It is more protective then anything. When we have a bad reputation set out about us that is 95% untrue it is hard to trsut people. We have been chased out of more countries then many other cultures and to this day are still not allowed in many countries due to paranoia and stereotyping. But the countries that do allow to live have made laws to protect us and keep us in check. :D
 
Dunchad said:
It is more protective then anything. When we have a bad reputation set out about us that is 95% untrue it is hard to trsut people. We have been chased out of more countries then many other cultures and to this day are still not allowed in many countries due to paranoia and stereotyping. But the countries that do allow to live have made laws to protect us and keep us in check. :D


thank you for explaining that. does the united states offer anything to protect you?
 
i found a few pics in my folders as i was cleaning out my laptop this morning that i never posted. (at least i dont think so)........is it too early in the morning for showing you my pussy? :eek:
 
elizabeth22673 said:
i found a few pics in my folders as i was cleaning out my laptop this morning that i never posted. (at least i dont think so)........is it too early in the morning for showing you my pussy? :eek:
it's never too early for showing pussy sexy liz :kiss:
thank-you for sharing sweeite :kiss: :rose:
 
elizabeth22673 said:
i found a few pics in my folders as i was cleaning out my laptop this morning that i never posted. (at least i dont think so)........is it too early in the morning for showing you my pussy? :eek:


Its never too early to show anything on that luscious sexy body of yours. Love to see it all ... or maybe give you a hand one day. :devil:
 
TheWifesHubby said:
Its never too early to show anything on that luscious sexy body of yours. Love to see it all ... or maybe give you a hand one day. :devil:

Thanks Sweetie. Maybe I'll post another soon if y'all approve. :kiss:
Liz
 
purfecthost said:
((((((((((liz)))))))))) back at you wee sis :kiss: :rose:

your hugs are good for me, my cute Irish friend. :rose:

hey, i have a bit of Irish in me. just a weee bit though *kiss*
 
Back
Top