A
Aynmair
Guest
was Verdi a muff diver?while listening to Verdi?
diving off the cliffs of Dover
Last edited by a moderator:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
was Verdi a muff diver?while listening to Verdi?
was Verdi a muff diver?

of course! I was supposed to go that way!!! duh me!
do you prefer someone who dives right into a muff?
and drive his tongue deep inside?
well, the muff has to be saved for when there's adequate time (as you recommend in your sig)of course! I was supposed to go that way!!! duh me!
do you prefer someone who dives right into a muff?
and drive his tongue deep inside?
as long as they don't Drive into it.
not fair, y'all - getting sticky herewell, the muff has to be saved for when there's adequate time (as you recommend in your sig)
well, the muff has to be saved for when there's adequate time (as you recommend in your sig)
mmmmmm, I am getting mired in dreams about slow manhandlingslow, saved for sexy dames like you!
coming apart at the seamsmmmmmm, I am getting mired in dreams about slow manhandling
but that didn't work![]()
mmmmmm, I am getting mired in dreams about slow manhandling
but that didn't work![]()


coming apart at the seams
yep, in a seamy kind of waygrrrrrrrrrrr then you went and changed it!
messy?
yep, in a seamy kind of way
no need for shame, too many mazeshave you no shame?
who might tell talesand one too many males![]()
about wiggling our tails?they may even have talks about us!![]()
about wiggling our tails?
they may be liarsor the wind in our sails
they may be liars
no more peril of snow
my last round

gonna be a lifer on Lit? (thanks for the fun hon!)![]()