MichaelinChina
Cybergypsy
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2012
- Posts
- 40,103
reads
bread
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
reads
breedbread
breed
dates
I am, but still more work to do.![]()
dearsguessing you procrastinate??
fades
dears
I'm a professional, pathologic procrastinator!
stars*checks game rules before replying...
and I can do the P word well too...
darts
stars
tearscarts
tears
daresrages
dares
siredraids
sired
riderpried
rider
dried -> wireddried
No, but I feel kinda weird staring at my navel so much more.do you feel a lot wiser now you are a Lit Guru?![]()

No, but I feel kinda weird staring at my navel so much more.![]()

your sex drive conjures up some divesthe thought of your navel just increased my sex drive![]()
your sex drive conjures up some dives