Tio_Narratore
Studies
- Joined
- Dec 2, 2008
- Posts
- 84,886
last word was "grave"...
Tio, love, did you change games on me?
yes sorry too much bouncing around and answering pms and...
verge
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
last word was "grave"...
Tio, love, did you change games on me?
yes sorry too much bouncing around and answering pms and...
verge
nerve
Are you sure you can't get in trouble being tied up?
verve
You may be in trouble, but you can't get in trouble; you're helpless.
lever
Do you also teach semantics professor?
liver
Yes and no. But meaning is part of everything, and the basis for a lot of fun.
Vitalviral
I have my Oxford dictionary present; I am now prepared.
viral
I have my Oxford dictionary present; I am now prepared.
ravel
Ok, I fibbed...but it is online.
lever
serve
Hello Sam.
verve
fever
fiver
fires
first
frost
roast
story
yurts
yours
rouse