legerdemer
lost at sea
- Joined
- Dec 11, 2014
- Posts
- 7,319
lispy
Mais certainement, ma chere!
slips
Good evening, all


; Tio, a special
for you!Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
lispy
Mais certainement, ma chere!


; Tio, a special
for you!pills
leger!![]()
pines
(like watching you two play~!![]()
) Teasing~!
snips
I thought this game was a threesome!![]()



No snits here!
Always enjoy a good threesome...![]()
I'll hoist a stein to that!

I'll hoist my satin petticoats at you, dear sir.![]()






I'll hoist my satin petticoats at you, dear sir.![]()


...And to you too, sweet Apple 
instar
Now, why would I go entomological after that display? Must be late. I have just enough time to get three hours sleep. I'll have to say goodnight, dear leger....And to you too, sweet Apple
![]()

instar
Now, why would I go entomological after that display? Must be late. I have just enough time to get three hours sleep. I'll have to say goodnight, dear leger....And to you too, sweet Apple
![]()
And why 6 letters, dearest? Good night, my witching hour too... Good night, Apple!
I'll hoist my satin petticoats at you, dear sir.
stair
We seem to have drifted off into sixes again. I hope I got it right.


that throws us off.tiara
HP, if you think "drifting into sixes" is bad, you should see what a mess we made of the seven x2 thread. I still say it's thethat throws us off.
&
stuff.I try to avoid all that&
stuff.
trade
drape
Question: Are you allowed to change two letters in this thread or one?
pride
Originally Posted by Apple_of_Eden
Question: Are you allowed to change two letters in this thread or one?
Answer: Ideally it should be one, but occasionally we cannot manage it.
bride
hired
fired
brief
fried