Posting Sluts R Us

tigerjen said:
About Sir Tony..........things have quieted down since
"Red Dragon" had opened last month.......nothing new
on him........but I do know that "Bad Company" (he's in
that w/ Chris Rock.....that movie was out in the summer)
is coming out on video & DVD I think this week or next
week...... :)

I saw his face on a pop up yesterday, so figured something was up.....have you reserved a copy of the video? Is the movie as bad as they say?
 
sirhugs said:
I saw his face on a pop up yesterday, so figured
something was up.....have you reserved a copy of
the video? Is the movie as bad as they say?


A friend of mine is getting the movie for me for a
Christmas present :)

I saw the movie 5 times during the summer...heehee....
I thought it was funny in terms of the interactions between
Sir Tony and Chris Rock! :D I don't usually like Chris Rock,
but I thought he was funny in this movie :D Hell I don't
care what the friggin critics say, I saw the movie because
you know how much I love Sir Tony, and I thought it was
good.... :D
 
tigerjen said:
A friend of mine is getting the movie for me for a
Christmas present :)

I saw the movie 5 times during the summer...heehee....
I thought it was funny in terms of the interactions between
Sir Tony and Chris Rock! :D I don't usually like Chris Rock,
but I thought he was funny in this movie :D Hell I don't
care what the friggin critics say, I saw the movie because
you know how much I love Sir Tony, and I thought it was
good.... :D

bet the 'freezeframe ' feature will enhance your ability to mentally strip him naked in your living room
 
sirhugs said:
bet the 'freezeframe ' feature will enhance your
ability to mentally strip him naked in your living room


Ufortunately I don't have a DVD player :(
 
tigerjen said:
Ufortunately I don't have a DVD player :(

what better time to ask santa for one? nice little jewish girl like you, its really a pagan holiday, you could offer something better than milk and cookies even....
 
sirhugs said:
what better time to ask santa for one? nice little
jewish girl like you, its really a pagan holiday, you
could offer something better than milk and cookies
even....


heehee BTW I do celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas :)

I have no TV in my room which is why I am not going to
ask for a DVD player at this time..

And yes, I still put out milk n' cookies for Santa....(I am not
kidding about this!) :)

:rose:
 
tigerjen said:
heehee BTW I do celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas :)

I have no TV in my room which is why I am not going to
ask for a DVD player at this time..

And yes, I still put out milk n' cookies for Santa....(I am not
kidding about this!) :)

:rose:

bet Santa would prefer mangos...
 
sirhugs said:
I was thinking of Christmas Lit stories, but how about that, plus Lirt generally, plus elsewhere?


I haven't read any erotic holiday stories, Lit or elsewheres.....
 
Back
Top