Posting Sluts R Us

tigerjen said:
I finally saw "9 1/2 Weeks" in its entirety on VH1 a
few weeks ago.......every time they showed the movie
I always missed the beginning of it and caught it in
the middle or towards the end.........really a hot movie ;)

hotttest mainstream movie I know
Wild Orchid is close
 
sirhugs said:
selling what?:devil: ;)


well, the "egg" ad which you got the first two words
from....sells eggs.

the one you made up about me:

"Incredible Edible Jen".......

how 'bout: edible pussies made from a mold of my
real pussy? edible breasts made from molds of my
chest......? make GREAT bachelor party gifts! :D
 
tigerjen said:
well, the "egg" ad which you got the first two words
from....sells eggs.

the one you made up about me:

"Incredible Edible Jen".......

how 'bout: edible pussies made from a mold of my
real pussy? edible breasts made from molds of my
chest......? make GREAT bachelor party gifts! :D

or sell you to a new employer?
 
sirhugs


there is still NO PM in my box from you....I don't know
what the hell is going on!!!!!!!!
 
sirhugs said:
I wish

so, what's the story on Sir Tony these days?


About Sir Tony..........things have quieted down since
"Red Dragon" had opened last month.......nothing new
on him........but I do know that "Bad Company" (he's in
that w/ Chris Rock.....that movie was out in the summer)
is coming out on video & DVD I think this week or next
week...... :)
 
Back
Top