sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue
- Joined
- Jan 25, 2002
- Posts
- 45,049
he's my baby
so don't call me maybe
I bet for him you are a sure thing
a treat, a candy, his bell to ring
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
he's my baby
so don't call me maybe
I bet for him you are a sure thing
a treat, a candy, his bell to ring
definitely that I am his queen
his princess, the best he's ever seen
a sleeping beauty finds her prince charming
and his defences begins disarming
he loves to wake me up in certain ways
definitely knows how to make my day![]()
a little morning wood
is always very good
he knows how to make the sun shine
i'm proud to know he's all mine
unless you decide to share
til then I'm sure you are a fine pair
We do make a fine pair
He loves to run his hands thru my hair![]()
I bet he kisses your nose
all the way to your toes
oh yes he sure does
he also loves to nuzz....![]()
nuzzle with his muzzle
make your dainty fur purr?
Oh yes we love to snuggle
With each other, that ain't no buggle
love you in the morning
and the night time too
(Jethro Tull)
But that didn't rhyme
However that line came just in time![]()
was playing that record, old time vinyl
that sentiment seemed eternal, not final
that sure was a mighty nice rhyme
in perhaps four/four time
life's been super busy again, friend
but able to hop on here for a few, 'round the the bend![]()
glad when this way you swerves
cause you have mighty fine curves
A quick wave to sirhugs!
Hope you'll forgive the absence of verse...... I still have "drunk on hormones" in my head, what a bloody great line..
glad when this way you swerves
cause you have mighty fine curves
These curves move along just fine
On this beautiful body my sweetie loves to dine
I'd coat you in chocolate, honey and treats
and nibble and lick until I'd eaten all your sweets
But that's my baby's job
Especially where his head goes a-bob![]()
hey, can't a posting slut dream
of your heavenly cream?
They sure can but they ought to understand
That the sexy job belongs to my man![]()