Posting Sluts R Us

and may it be your best year so far
may you dazzle bright as a star

last nite was a best nite to date
sweetie and I made love in a figure eight
may 2013 be one of fun
whilst we bask in the bright shining sun
 
last nite was a best nite to date
sweetie and I made love in a figure eight
may 2013 be one of fun
whilst we bask in the bright shining sun

and woke up to more fun
under the next day's rising sun?
 
Been very busy the past couple days
Haven't been on Lit, until today
Hope all is well on your end
Things are great here, 'round the bend

great to see my sexy friend
been busy here as well
but glad to hear you swell
my affection I again send
 
great to see my sexy friend
been busy here as well
but glad to hear you swell
my affection I again send

thank you much for understanding
life can be so demanding
but these days there's many changes
in my life, thru many ranges....
 
Back
Top