Pregging Mom

hellsgate

Loves Spam
Joined
Sep 14, 2002
Posts
379
"Pregging Mom"​

35 year old Jason woke, mom still spooning him beneath the thick duvet. She had been visiting his bed more and more often, seeing as it was just the two of them in a two-bedroom apartment.

His older sister had moved out almost an entire three years before.

Mom was still somewhat attractive at 54 with big, soft yet somewhat-saggy breasts Jason originally felt kinda creeped out letting her press against his back.

As time went on, he produced concrete-shattering erections in the morning and needed to wait until he got to work at a local mall to jack off in the mens' bathroom to keep from having to waste money getting blowjobs from hookers.

Living with your mom obviously wouldn't attract women his own age and they'd been struggling financially. He felt his resistance crumbling as everyone he'd been attracted to, had already paired-off with drug-dealers and assorted bad-boy 'playas'.

He'd ached to feel the wetness of a cunt or mouth wrapped around his cock he hadn't felt in months. He'd been serviced by hookers in recent weeks but the experience felt so superficial and unsatisfying, he discontinued the practice and kept his desires about letting the best sperm fly, restricted to chat rooms. And occasional conversations on yahoo instant messenger or skype.
 
Joyce

I love snuggling with Jason. as we laid there I felt him waken, and start to get up but I grabbed his hand and held him there in the bed, as I slid down and took his cock in my mouth.

I used to love sucking his dad's cock until he died, and afterward I had a few dates but nothing amounted to much and now I am sleeping with my son. What the hell. I love him and love sleeping with him and why not take it the next step I thought last night after he fell asleep.

He moaned and started to tell me he was aboyut to cum, but i didnt stop. I kept licking and sucking his beautiful cock until he came in my mouth.

Swallowing, and with dollops on my lips, I grinned and then told him that tonight we would sleep together like husband and wife, and I would let him fuck me if he wanted.

He went off to the bathroom, and I fingered myself thinking about having his cock in there where i want it.
 
Since Mom's blowjob, I'd asked her nervously about how long she'd thought about me like this. I'd admitted that I'd kinda wondered about busting a nut inside her, but,..for quite understandable reasons...kept my yap shut. When she told me I could fuck her if I wanted, I half-joked, "as long as you don't mind me keeping you knocked-up and breastfeeding, ha ha."
 
Joyce

After hs shower he came back and sat on the bed and asked me how long I had been thinking about what I had done. I answered him honestly, and said that the thought had occurred to me from time to time, but last night sleeping snuggled up to him I decide to let it happen and make him my man.

Then he made some remark about getting me pregnant and breastfeeding. The idea of me having his baby appealed to me although was a little old, but the brastfeeding was a surprise. He had never even felt my breasts, so I pulled the sheet down and showed them to him.

"Breastfeeding? you want to breastfeed? then get me pregnant and you can have a taste"

I threw off the covers and laid there naked with my legs spread and suggested that now was as good a time as any for us to start
 
"Taste? I plan to make nursing to be a daily thing from now on. Several times a day, right along with a few other things. I don't mind watching if you're into trying with other guys (to get knocked-up, on-purpose.) I honestly don't mind sloppy thirds and fourths."
 
Joyce

Well- I havent been that active and I certainly havent been trying to get pregnant - that's your job, buster,. Come here and fuck me and we'll work on it togetherr"

But if you want to bring your friends over we can do that too. How does that sound?

I'll do anything to have you in my bed at night.
 
Ooc: Any pics of you in real life?

---------------------------------------------

"Mmmm...I see. You won't have a problem with that at all." looking at her with a hunger she hadn't seen since she'd been dating as an adolescent. "I've got a shopping list for you in the meantime."

Handing her a shopping list for lingeree, (crotchless thongs, garters, easy access drop-cup nursing bra, pregnancy tests,) and an internet print-off of contact information for relatively-local swinger clubs.

"oh." kissing her passionately, disengaging long enough to retrieve something from between encyclopedias on the top shelf of his desk. A calendar with her menstrual/fertility cycles charted for the last four months. "I've got this for you."
 
Back
Top