Questions: Reply only with a question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can bring loaded guns in here??? I thought everyone was always happy to see me, boy I must have egg on my face, no???!!! :eek::kiss:
 
Have you heard that the guys around here would be happy to help you clean up, get dirty, and clean up again and again and again...?
 
Have you heard that the guys around here would be happy to help you clean up, get dirty, and clean up again and again and again...?

Would it be boastful to say, yes I'd heard that a time or two???:kiss:
 
So was the question Is there no killing allowed? or Didn't they tell you?
I get so confused, don't you?

You got confused because you changed my words. You took a declarative statement and made it into a question~! There is significant difference between, "there is no killing allowed" and "Is there no killing allowed?"

Question: Do you see?
Statement: You do see.

Understand?
 
?=?

You got confused because you changed my words. You took a declarative statement and made it into a question~! There is significant difference between, "there is no killing allowed" and "Is there no killing allowed?"

Question: Do you see?
Statement: You do see.

Understand?

I'm not sure. Could you explain that again?
 
No... but I'd love to see both, would you model them, just them you understand... don't you? ;)



Of course... are you somehow surprised by that?

I'm simply blown over by it~! I never heard of a "Miss Demure Sash"~! Have you? Really, how 'demure' can a sash be? Now, a demure blindfold would be worth something here. Don't you agree?:rose:
 
No... but I'd love to see both, would you model them, just them you understand... don't you? ;)



Of course... are you somehow surprised by that?


Apple_of_Edan, do think I would be right in saying the meop is trying to get us out of our panties?:kiss:
 
Apple_of_Edan, do think I would be right in saying the meop is trying to get us out of our panties?:kiss:

Well JustE!, it definitely sounds as if he is trying to get you out of your panties and everything else. Except that sash, of course~!
He's like that you know?:devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top