Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Have you ever heard of your internet company?

have you ever heard of the term smartass ?Have you ever heard of your internet company?
Have you ever heard that it's better to be a smart-ass than a bumb-ass?

is it ironic that you said 'bumb-ass' or what ?

Yes, you and I just had this discussion a few nights ago~! I think we agreed, we are both "smart-asses"....
Have you ever heard, play nice or you will be grounded?![]()
Can you really blame him when he's looking at my legs and wondering what my bum looks like while trying to type???![]()
Can you really blame him when he's looking at my legs and wondering what my bum looks like while trying to type???![]()
Do you know what that will get you?
Wouldn't you like to know?
will an apple suffice ?
Yes, I would. Will you tell me?
Apple's simply do not suffice my dear. There is nothing "adequate" or "mediocre" about an apple~! Haven't you heard, an apple a day keeps the doctor away?
Yeah... didn't you know she likes to play doctor?
Did you notice a lovely lady asked me if I could handle all three of you, I said yes, and all but you disappeared?
Did you notice that there are some seriously disturbing threads in the PG nowadays?![]()
Did someone call for a nurse? Or are only doctors qualified around here?