lakesailer_mi
Sailing
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2008
- Posts
- 65,816
LMAO!! Don't you think those poor people look like they are in pain??
Does this suggest that pain and ecstasy are not that far apart?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LMAO!! Don't you think those poor people look like they are in pain??
But... don't your orgasms hurt too?LMAO!! Don't you think those poor people look like they are in pain??
But... don't your orgasms hurt too?![]()
Maybe he's doing it wrong?Maybe you're doing it wrong???
Maybe he's doing it wrong?![]()
Perhaps I need to attend a masterclass?Haven't you told him?
Perhaps I need to attend a masterclass?
Isn't it me that has to be open?(LMAO- Seriously laughing out loud here)
Do you think he would be open to a "training" session?
But aren't you a master already?Where do I sign up for this class?
But aren't you a master already?
Don't you think I could guess you had a hand in it?How did you know I was a master debater in high school?
Don't you think I could guess you had a hand in it?

Is it a life skill that requires a lot of practise or does it come naturally?
Don't you think it's an important life skill?
Is it a life skill that requires a lot of practise or does it come naturally?
Don't you think practice helps with anything?
What if practice requires you to commit a sin??
Would it be an original sin?What if practice requires you to commit a sin??
Would it be an original sin?
You know come to think of it... it may not be a sin for women to masturbate... Women don't "spill seed" do they?
Isn't every sperm precious?LMAO...
So, you think the sin has to do with the sticky mess?
Isn't every sperm precious?
Not to me. Don't you think sex would be more fun if all men were sperm-less after 35? Spay and neuter... not just for your pets??