Questions? Reply ONLY With A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it surprise you to find out I typed, and deleted and retyped that trying to decided if I should use "thoughts" or "yourself" in that post? ;)

Would it surprise you to to learn that I type and delete and retype things all of the time?
And then go back and edit them after I've posted?

And that I've edited this post as well? Twice??
 
That reveals more about who you are conversing with, rather than, for example, the difference between 'like' and 'love', don't you think?


Do you mean like the difference between I like when you do this and I love when you do that?
 
Last edited:
Don't you know that I live only to jump your bones, Please? And lick your luscious lips?

(Oh shit. Do you know that I'm gonna catch hell for that naughty flirting I just did right there?)

From who? Don't you know we all think you flirting is hot as hell?

:eek:
 
From who? Don't you know we all think you flirting is hot as hell?

:eek:

Do you know how flattered I am by that? And how much fun I have with you girlies? :kiss:

And do you know that I am trying to keep my box more empty than full these days? And that giving my stalkers more fuel for their nasty fires is only going to be counter-productive to my goals? :rolleyes: LMAO?
 
Do you know how flattered I am by that? And how much fun I have with you girlies? :kiss:

And do you know that I am trying to keep my box more empty than full these days? And that giving my stalkers more fuel for their nasty fires is only going to be counter-productive to my goals? :rolleyes: LMAO?

Isn't there an inherent conflict between flirting and keeping your box more empty than full?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top